The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley - Free eBook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Hi all,

Not sure if you've seen it already, but Jerome Finley is giving away his "Random Acts of Kindness" ebook in return for newsletter sign-ups.

More info HERE.

Quote:
If you are new to the works of Jerome Finley this is a good primer with something for everyone.

This offering is all about our time spent with an audience and little things we can do to dramatically increase the rapport, impact and magical moments shared with our participants.

“Godspeed” – a psychological illusion for effectively “speeding” time up for a person.

“Always on my mind” – Tools and techniques to assure we are REMEMBERED by our spectators and create natural interest, intrigue and rapport wherever we go.

“A Bright New Outlook” – My take on the “Teardrop” effect in magic and mentalism and how I use it to seal my private readings; a very special moment to be shared when you want and need to create the deepest impact possible. For entertainment purposes only and with DT3′s blessing of course!

“In the Madhouse” – an imaginary scene is created in the mind of a participant and EXPERIENCED in real time by the performer! Easy to do and garners wonderful reactions, this piece is ripe with psychological subtleties and ruses. One can apply this work to virtually any drawing duplication or covertly obtained piece of information for a very ‘REAL’ feeling revelation.

“The Crimson Wall of Lictalon” – “Building Blocks” type strategies for creating extra phenomenon within all of our performances.

“Playing Card Readings” – a simple system that any magician or mentalist can use to begin giving effective readings with playing cards immediately.

“Into the Twilight” – My own take on the classic Paul Harris effect, “Twilight Angels” for use in magical flavored mentalism and celestial bizarre magic. Comes with GREAT praise from Mr. Harris himself!

“The Ideometer Key” – a presentational ploy for the “Haunted Key” effect. I also tip my hypnotic induction technique with the key as a tool for mild trance like states.

And much more!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
That's perfect, I'd like to know what are thinking the people who paid good money to get it!

why is he always saying such phrases like ; my best wishes, highest thoughts, loving support and warmest regards..... what else??

for me this is too much..... it's like Dale Carnegie on steroids!

Regards

Mark
vigi
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of vigi
Great news!

What about the people who have bought this for 60$ ?

:D
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
222 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
I bought this and what it means for all of us that paid for it is we have had much more time to use the information in the book. I liked the book that much I'm glad others that may not be able to afford it are getting it . many emember guys and gals, its called 'Random acts of Kindness'. If you're feeling envious your missing the point. He's a believer in saying nice things and doing nice things for people. This is easily noted from the many manuscripts of Jeromes that I myself own.

As for why he uses all the phrases of love and support. I'm pretty sure it's because Jerome is quite a spiritual person. That's the way the man thinks.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its his work, he can do with as he pleases...

Never bought a tv on sale? What about those that bought it at full price?!
I've asked to be banned
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Just downloaded it, time for a read
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
thecharlatan
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of thecharlatan
Thanks, it triggered a few useful ideas.
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
No good deed goes unpunished.

I can understand the sentiment, but as Iain noted, this is Jerome's work, he can do what he wants with it.

When I bought my smartphone, I paid $149 for it. The next week, they sold it for $49 and wouldn't refund any of my money. The truth of the matter was when I purchased it at $149 I believed it to be a good value.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
vigi
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of vigi
Quote:
I bought this and what it means for all of us that paid for it is we have had much more time to use the information in the book. I liked the book that much I'm glad others that may not be able to afford it are getting it . many emember guys and gals, its called 'Random acts of Kindness'. If you're feeling envious your missing the point. He's a believer in saying nice things and doing nice things for people. This is easily noted from the many manuscripts of Jeromes that I myself own.

As for why he uses all the phrases of love and support. I'm pretty sure it's because Jerome is quite a spiritual person. That's the way the man thinks.

I've got my answer, thanks! Smile
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
So it means if we waiting for enough longer ( about 3 years) all mentalism works will be free !
That's a great news!
I'll never buy anything anymore, just wait for the free deadline! lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2013-08-01 08:53, parmenion wrote:
So it means if we waiting for enough longer ( about 3 years) all mentalism works will be free !
That's a great news!
I'll never buy anything anymore, just wait for the free deadline! lol
Made me laugh!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10632 Posts

Profile of saysold1
He is sharing with the community and for that I am appreciative...
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks so much!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
548 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Thanks for sharing Matt
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
Big thanks for your kind generosity Jerome.. RAOK makes me smile
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1343 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Jerome's stuff is just so awesome. I'm already on his list, and already purchased this terrific book and most others years ago, but this is a great offer for anyone on the fence. I wonder if I could "re-sign up" to his list for $60 worth of Thought Veil... Smile Smile

Seth
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2013-08-01 14:43, bond19 wrote:
Big thanks for your kind generosity Jerome.. RAOK makes me smile

Ah!
RAOK is also full of jokes and funny lines !
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12245 Posts

Profile of John C
What's an RAOK?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Moderncelt
View Profile
Veteran user
Twin Cities MN
330 Posts

Profile of Moderncelt
"Random Act Of Kindness" ROAK
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12245 Posts

Profile of John C
Oh, and I own it!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley - Free eBook (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL