The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley - Free eBook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy Random Acts of Kindness.

Just wanted to make a quick clarification to something posted above. You don't receive the book in exchange for joining the email list. It is genuinely free. We process through a shopping cart and the cart automatically adds people to the mailing list. No way to turn it off for just one product. But feel free not to stay on the list.

Recently Jerome posted a detailed way of thinking about/approaching Rapport. That went out to the list and isn't posted elsewhere. So we try to provide value.

As for things going down in price after the passage of time. I recall Bob Cassidy's hardback book coming out for $40. I paid close to $200 for all the original manuscripts. Did that bother me? Not really. I had use of all that material for a long time before the buyers of the hardback.

Enjoy the material!

Dan
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Thank you for your generosity.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
Thank you for sharing, Jerome. Have to say much of this is common sense, but it’s wonderful to have codified so much of what we do instinctively. The emotional hook is probably the most powerful tool for any performer, ESPECIALLY mentalists. The great ones use this whether George Anderson or Paul Voodini, or (now I see) Jerome Findley.

Can’t imagine it being out of line to quote a single sentence, “You cannot be afraid to speak from your heart and say what is truly on your mind.”

If you know how to use this material, your audiences will make you proud!
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Busy bee, but wanted to chime in and say "THANK YOU ALL!" for the outpouring of thanks, kind words and interest.

I love and I'm grateful for every one of you (sorry, Timon...that's just how I keep things!). If any of you guys need anything...ANYTHING AT ALL...I'm here for you , and I'm ready to help, aid and assist whenever and however possible. Call, PM, text, email, hit me up on FB (etc)...and we'll get what's best for you and your career sorted out, promised!

I've said it numerous times before...I don't have all the answers, I don't even have ALL the questions...but I know they're out there just begging and waiting to be asked. I think and feel that as we move forward AS A COLLECTIVE, ask the hard questions, put our endeavors on glass and *work together*, that sincere answers and radical solutions stand at the ready.

DWR: Thank you SO MUCH for reading my "RAOK." It was an early piece (I'm a full-time worker and performer, not a writer, and I've never had another job in my entire life!), so please forgive my roughness, typos and sharing what you have deemed "common sense." I value and appreciate your input and I long for the day that I can be in your audience and watch you perform. Smile

Like Carnegie on steroids,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
I’d like that as well. An interesting effect of being online is that it creates the illusion of equality, while in real life we are all at very different levels of experience. I hope I didn’t sound too flippant; you are a professional who is already where I hope to one day be. I did discover the power of emotion early on, because of what some may think of as a weakness. Only last week I posted to Voodini’s FB page that one of my/his bits leaves us ALL a little teary eyed. It’s extremely powerful mojo, and difficult to fake or to sustain. Anyway, I’m enjoying the material very much and am working my way through it a second time. If you’re ever in Chatt-town, you’ll be welcomed. Again, thank you.
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
matrose9
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of matrose9
Thank you Jerome!
neemdog
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of neemdog
Been reading this bit by bit--really appreciate you sharing it. This is some awesome stuff. Thank you Jerome!!
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Thanks Jerome.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
A great little book. Grab this opportunity!
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi Jerome, thanks for sharing this, love the time speeding up idea, I have even used it on myself. Your thoughts on Building rapport are excellent.

Best regards,

Sea
I love post its Smile
THB
View Profile
Regular user
Brussels
177 Posts

Profile of THB
Typical JF
and typical JF groupies
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Much appreciative TT2. Smile
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On 2013-08-10 20:45, THB wrote:
Typical JF
and typical JF groupies

Meow. Smile
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Decomp,

You and everyone else posting, calling, sending emails and showing your thanks both in public & private (or not!) are ALL very welcome.

I really appreciate the love and warm reception. I'm happy and blessed and grateful for this opportunity to share some of my work and material with everyone who expressed an interest here and elsewhere.

Stay well you guys!

Big hugs,
J.
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
I picked up the RAOK free ebook and have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I admit I didn't really know what to expect but I find myself reading through it for the 2nd time which in itself is a good sign, and it has me considering some other purchases now. For a long time I'd seen Jerome's posts and references to his works here and there and felt a bit standoffish about it all due to price and the fact that I'd never heard of the man and thought it was a bit odd that a performer didn't have any kind of media available to view but that's all in the past now. RAOK has curbed any suspicions I had left. Well done, Jerome. I look forward to seeing more.

P
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Very much appreciated and very good material. Thank you

Greg Berman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Jerome Finley - Free eBook (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL