The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Revolver by Jan Forster and Christopher Taylor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Revolver is a “Lazy Susan” turntable, handmade out of wood, with six electronic “HOT SPOTS” and a 6 channel RF transmitter built into it. The table signals the performer as to which of six objects is removed from the table!

And, here is a part of the Introduction to the instruction book:

The concept of Revolver was born immediately after I saw German mentalist, Jan Forster performing his wonderful “PK-Taste” routine (a term I coined some years ago). In the video clip, Jan uses a number of paper cups sitting on a “Lazy Susan” turntable. When he set the table down and give it a little spin, I realized that the table’s movement has a very disarming effect that removes any inkling in the minds of the audience members that the table or the cups might somehow be “special”.

Of course, PK-Taste is only one of the possible effects achievable with Revolver. In this instruction book you will find an impressive array of effects that are suitable for stage, or parlour. Colin McLeod even suggests an approach that uses Revolver in a close-up venue. I am sure the ideas here will get your own create juices flowing as well.

These items are hand made. There will be a LIMITED number of Revolver available September 1st. After those are gone, an order will take up to two weeks to build. You are invited to reserve one now.

Here's a link: http://www.taylorimagineering.com/products/revolver.php

I will be posting a clip of Jan performing his routine shortly.

Click here to view attached image.
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
COOL!

This looks amazing.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Hey Taylor,

When you say limited, do you mean limited stock by 1st sept or there will be a limited run of this permanently??

Darren (:

PS Cant wait to get my hands on this =D
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Hi Darren: That's a good question. I mean I am aiming to have the first "batch" ready for September 1st. Once those are gone, I will start on the second batch which could take up to two weeks to build .

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

First batch is two thirds gone!

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Excellent Smile! Hope you can show my routine (probably using subtitles) soon Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

It took a while to work out and add the subtitles to Jan's wonderful routine, but here it is: http://youtu.be/lKejwpe21Jo
Enjoy!

All the best,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Beautiful work Jan! Danke for the subtitles too.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
As I have received several personal messages I feel that I should state a fact in all fairness: While you obviously will receive in the entire package also my complete routine with presentation and handling in combination with my original idea of using a turntable (“Lazy Susan”) it will be not the technique I use.

But you should be able to achieve the same effect. And the entire package offers more than just my routine. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Smile I have made a windfall purchase of electronic components that pertain to Revolver and it has saved me a lot of money; I'm passing that saving on by cutting the price of Revolver by $150.00!!

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Revolver by Jan Forster and Christopher Taylor (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL