The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Knife Thru Arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
I'm thinking about getting one of these and I know nothing about them. If I were to venture a guess one is more than likely better than another.

Are they hard to use?

Is their one you recommend over another?

How far away do you have to be to make it convincing?

Anything else?

Thanks

Kid
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1192 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
I purchased one from Doug Malloy and it is good. It has the option of producing blood if you wish. The knife is very easy to use and looks good...even at close distance. It works great as a lead in to wrist / arm chopper...

I hope this helps,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Thank you Cody for your help. I noticed that you still have both your arms so I am assuming it is safe as well.

Would anybody else like to chime in?

Thanks

Kid

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

kilgourpower
View Profile
New user
London
72 Posts

Profile of kilgourpower
I also have the Doug Malloy knife and find it easy to use and extremely affective too.The blood option really freaks people out.

My ex girlfriend started crying when I performed it, I pretended I was depressed and had to end it all.

She dumped me a few days after!
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Thanks kilgour, sorry to hear about the girlfriend. May I suggest for your next girl you try the floating rose by Kevin James. Smile

Kid

Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1113 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Can you show both sides of the knife?
also is it the slim handle version?.
Tantrik
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Tantrik
I was just looking for this. Look up Amazing Jonathan's site on the web. He has a slim handle design, but it almost 3x the cost of other good knives, and 5x the cost of cheaper ones. You get what you pay for.
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
328 Posts

Profile of ellisd
I got a knockoff of jonathans knife from daytona magic for about a hundred bucks. I think it works pretty well for me. Smile
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
Tantrik
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Tantrik
Ellisd, I read your post with great interest. Unfortunately, when I went to Daytona Magic, they only had 2 such knives. A cheap one from India (no blood) and what appeared to be a slim handle one, but that one was $200, only $20 less than the one from Jonathan. If it is a knock-off, I'd rather pay the extra $20 to support the originator.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I think the amazing jonathan sells one on his site
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Thanks again everybody.

Kid

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Knife Thru Arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL