The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (Euro Edition) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
Hi,

I PM'd Rasmus and asked if there was an Euro Edition, he stated that he would Need at least 50 orders before he could make this in Euros (50 Cent).

I for one would REALLY like to have this and I am know I am not alone ! If you would like to have this in Euros please contact Rasmus or myself (or both) and as soon as we have enough orders we can start killing People with this here in Europe

Best Paul

PS. I do not have any finacial intrests with Rasmus. I just REALLY want this.
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
Hirwa
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Hirwa
I m also interested in a 50 cent version, as it is one of the biggest coin we have in Europe.
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of Isper
I do not live where Euro is needed but will support this project and buy it. Rasmus and his coin bend are just plain awesome! The only stipulation is please perform it well.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2013-09-25 08:57, Isper wrote:
I do not live where Euro is needed but will support this project and buy it. Rasmus and his coin bend are just plain awesome! The only stipulation is please perform it well.

you want to buy a product you can not use?
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Easy to come up with a presentation using a handful of coins from different countries.
People in Europe use dollars and half dollars quite a lot.

Steve
thorsten dankworth
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of thorsten dankworth
Quote:
On 2013-09-26 07:30, Stephen Young wrote:

People in Europe use dollars and half dollars quite a lot.

You are right...Magicians. ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (Euro Edition) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL