The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I finally broke down and did it. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-08-07 17:05, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-08-06 22:14, Dannydoyle wrote:

Again you demonstrate a comete misunderstanding of my business. But by all means continue to use all the special buzz words you read in your last sales book.

I have not been reading this thread so maybe this was already mentioned, but perhaps linkedin is a better place for you to have a profile if marketing your business is a concern. Especially if you market to corporate clients.

Some friends of mine are on linkedin and I was recently surprised at how good it is for getting them clients.

No you don't understand. I am NOT looking to do marketing at all.

I ONLY have the Facebook page to keep up with people who have already seen the show and have asked. Since I got tired of always saying I didn't have one I have started one. It is that simple.

Marketing in NO WAY enters into the picture.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
That's cool. As I said, I really was not following the thread.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
No problem. I just was clarifying so you didn't have to read 4 pages of people who want to explain that it is necessary when it isn't LOL. Saved ya some time!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Had a Facebook account--got rid of it.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
For those who don't know, Danny is a VERY highly regarded stage hypnotist as well as a booking agent for other performers. We often disagree on many topics here in NVMS, but never on matters regarding show business. Danny is a consummate professional and knows EXACTLY what he is doing and why.

Good thoughts,

Bob
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I have been working on a comedy topic for one my magic tricks. I recorded myself pretending to call one of my buddies talking about a topic I care about. Then I transcribed the recording of myself talking accurately and double spaced each sentence in the transcription. Now I am typing my reaction to each sentence. Should be fun adding this particular comedy topic into a magic trick I already have mastered.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2013-08-09 19:51, mastermindreader wrote:
For those who don't know, Danny is a VERY highly regarded stage hypnotist as well as a booking agent for other performers. We often disagree on many topics here in NVMS, but never on matters regarding show business. Danny is a consummate professional and knows EXACTLY what he is doing and why.

Good thoughts,

Bob

I feel pretty safe in seconding that. I seem to remember looking up his professional webpage some time ago when we were better friends here and being impressed.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-08-09 19:51, mastermindreader wrote:

Good thoughts,

Bob

Oh yea?

Sorry that was reflex.

Bob. Thank you sir.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
To paraphrase Sgt. Friday, "It's just the facts, Danny."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I just watched that last night!

And was talking with Docc Hillford a bit back and your name came up. In a POSITIVE WAY!

No kidding.

Careful of those toes with that name I just dropped.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
You know Docc?!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Was that a serious question or a thinly veiled way for me to continue to drop names? Mind you one is as good as the other for me.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Better to drop names then magic tricks.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2013-08-09 22:29, Dannydoyle wrote:
Was that a serious question or a thinly veiled way for me to continue to drop names? Mind you one is as good as the other for me.

I was just having fun with your own "Careful with those toes" line. No offense intended.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I was not offended in the least! I was trying to see if I should continue to drop names, or to answer if I really knew Docc. Please I did not take offense.

But to further BOTH causes, of course I know Docc! LOL

I actually consider him a friend and he has been EXTREAMLY good to have for our company on our side. He is one of the good ones to say the least.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 12:25, LobowolfXXX wrote:
No, on Twitter it's LSAT_Dan

now following
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'll try to say something profound or funny today.

JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
Quote:
On 2013-08-14 12:03, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I'll try to say something profound or funny today.

as long as it isn't about rodeo clowns...that one is getting old...lol
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
You just crushed 80% of my best material.

Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I am officially Danny Doyle's 25th facebook fan, and I look forward to reading his many promotional posts.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I finally broke down and did it. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL