The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Amazing drawing dupe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
So I was going through some old videos on you tube and I stumbled across this one. I feel it is more than worthy of posting.

I know some people aren't fans of Uri, but he has been good to me and I think this is genius!

Fast forward to 15.26

Awesome Uri!

Pete x
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Geller's drawing dupes remain the high watermark as far as I'm concerned.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Wheres the link ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
On YouTube:-)
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qy97zOPlns

My bad keep doing that!

Pete x
EVENT
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
170 Posts

Profile of EVENT
Wow

so committed,
like him or not its very impressive
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3444 Posts

Profile of Looch
Awesome!
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Pretty amazing stuff.. I was convinced it was going to be a bicycle Smile

Andt
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Amazing program, thanks Peter

And what to say about Uri, wow! A genius in his own path.
Credible, energetic, full of quality showmanship.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1537 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
This is a really cool show. It's neat watching some of the older methods being used. I really enjoyed the Roulette routine. I'm pretty sure it's a c**e being used, but it's fun to watch. Uri's drawing duplication was outstanding. He really made it believable that this was something unique and extraordinary, and his reaction was right on for that. There is something to be learned just watching that.
John Raff M
View Profile
Loyal user
Republic of Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of John Raff M
Thanks for sharing Pete,
I think what sets Uri Geller apart from a lot of performers is that when he is performing only about 1% of him(if even that) is thinking about the method that he is employing or what his presentation should be. When he performs he genuinely believes that he can read minds or that he has powers. He convinces himself of this. In my eyes he is a true legend and one can learn so much more from simply watching him as oppose to reading a book or watching a DVD. Just my 1.5 cents. Smile
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
That dupe, in studio while the reporter is real time drawing IN FRANCE is just amazing. Try that with your m***b****r!!!! His ingenuity is simply unmatched.
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
As some of you might know I've listed a fair number of Uri's drawing duplications on my site @ http://www.zem.demon.co.uk (See the menu bar on the left). It's been a while since I last checked to see if all of the video links on the page were still working but most of them should be.
KarlScott
View Profile
New user
UK
11 Posts

Profile of KarlScott
Pete,

You know my thoughts on Uri, he's been a really good friend to me. I don't usually post on magic forums but this topic was brought to my attention by Gary D, thanks Gary Smile. All I can say is Uri is a legend. What more do you want from someone, he gave his performances his all, took what he did seriously and gave it what it deserved. Magicians and Mentalists could learn a great deal from these videos. I have to say when I first watched his Dimbleby performance it changed the way I looked at what I did right there and then.

If you haven't already seen it pop across to YouTube and watch the documentary that was recently made about him, it has a lot of old footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAf6Nl-OkKA

Karl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Amazing drawing dupe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL