The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Wanted: Maher Ventriloquist Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sodoma
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of sodoma
Hi there!

Great forum! Smile I’m looking for a Maher Ventriloquist Home Course. I’ve heard that it’s the best way to learn ventriloquism. Any ideas where I could find one? I've understood that Maher Studios is updating the course right now, and they are not selling the latest version anymore. Is it so?

If you own Maher Ventriloquist Course and don’t need it anymore, I’m willing to buy it. Please contact me!

Thank you! Smile
sodoma
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of sodoma
If you know another good way(s) to learn ventriloquism – please share it! It would be interesting to hear how you guys have learnt.
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
Check out Tom Crowl's online course http://www.learn-ventriloquism.com
Australia's Most Original Ventriloquist

http://www.ladymaceentertainment.com
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I am going through Tom's course right now, and finding it very good. Certainly beats learning from a book.
sodoma
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of sodoma
Thanks guys! Tom Crowl's course seems great.
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
I don't know anything about the other courses mentioned here, though I have heard a lot about the Maher course, a LOT of people have used it over the years to learn the art.
My only source for learning ventriloquism was Paul Stadelman's book "Ventriloquism of Today", and while I recommend people get the book, I created a PDF file of the instructional text from the book (in other words, it doesn't have pictures) which is free for anyone who would like it, just pm me your email address and I will send it to you attached to an email.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Thanks for the kind words on my course.

You already know that Mark Wade has taken over Maher Studios. He brought Ken Groves and I into the company to help him revamp the Maher Course. The Maher name has always stood for excellence, and I am honored that Mark asked me to be a part of the team. My course will remain active and I will continue to update and improve it, even as I work with Maher Studios. All future projects I work on will be released under the Maher banner.

Right now we are working on some great ideas to bring the Maher course up-to-date. With Mark's move to Florida, and Ken and my show schedules, I'm not sure when the new version of the course will be ready - but it will be amazing!

Tom
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

sodoma
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of sodoma
Sounds awesome, thanks Tom! I look forward to the new updated course.
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Well said, Tom! We are starting work at revamping and updating the course..my estimated timeline is for it to be ready January, 2014. Standby..this is gonna be amazing!

Mark

Markwade@kidshowvent.com
ljlvent
View Profile
New user
iowa
95 Posts

Profile of ljlvent
Excited to see what is coming in the future with the course!
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
It's very exciting to hear that Mark, Tom, and Ken will be updating the course. All 3 have been instrumental in helping advance vent in the 21st century.

Bob
Mr Sausage
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Mr Sausage
G'day from Oz (Australia)

I have just about finished a vent dummy and I want to use it for happy hour entertainment (pass it around and let everyone have a go when we are having a social drink)

What I need is suggestions to make it more fun for everyone. I was thinking of cue cards.

He has only one trigger for chin and eyebrows - to make it easy. I have also put his left ear on with velcro so it can fall off.

So any help with increasing the fun factor for all of us non-vents will be appreciated.

Click here to view attached image.
ctpuppet
View Profile
New user
east hartford ct
56 Posts

Profile of ctpuppet
Look forward to seeing the new course. Anything that Tom and Mark are working on together is sure to be incredible!
ctpuppet
View Profile
New user
east hartford ct
56 Posts

Profile of ctpuppet
Look forward to seeing the new course. Anything that Tom and Mark are working on together is sure to be incredible!
ctpuppet
View Profile
New user
east hartford ct
56 Posts

Profile of ctpuppet
ctpuppet
View Profile
New user
east hartford ct
56 Posts

Profile of ctpuppet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Wanted: Maher Ventriloquist Course (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL