The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Shooting card with elastic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1267 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
I'm posting this because Im looking for tips on how to properly shoot a card out of a deck with an elastic. I've been playing with it for a while and cant seem to either a)get the timing right or b)get the kind of distance/projection I want.

The effect I'm doing is very similar to one Harlan does on his "Packs small plays big" dvd. The storyline encompasses a fugitive card whos on the run and it is up to the spectator to be the hero and find the card. The spectator comes on stage and is handed a cap gun. When they pull the trigger the fugitive card gets shot, shooting out of the deck with a bullet whole in it. This then graduates in to a "Lasso card" routine. But I cant seem to get that card to shoot the way I want. I love this effect and want to get it in to my repertoire ASAP. Any pointers/tips?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Shooting card with elastic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL