The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "Green Candy Eyes" - music video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey friends,

Many of us are musicians in addition to being a magician. Last year I started incorporate live music into my stage show for the first time and it's been a blessing to bring that side of my life into my professional work.

This year I spent 4 months recording my debut EP as part of the group Escher's Enigma. It's a collection of 5 acoustic pop/rock songs about the relationship between self and world, and will hit Amazon and iTunes in October.

I've teamed up with a filmmaker for to shoot a music video for the crowd favorite 'Green Candy Eyes'. We funded the entire EP out of pocket but are crowd funding to make the video. The funds will pay for lights, cameras, crew, additional actors, full wardrobe and make up. We've got a great artistic, storytelling concept for the video, setting it in the late 1800s Victorian era. Sleight-of-hand will of course be incorporated.

You can stream two of the tracks for free at http://www.facebook.com/EschersEnigma

--> Listen to a clip of 'Green Candy Eyes' and consider supporting us at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/music-......ndy-eyes

We have lots of great sponsorship perks available for those who choose to support this project. I hope you enjoy the music, and thank you graciously for your time.

Best,

Brian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "Green Candy Eyes" - music video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL