The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » List of sleights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Can you please give me a list of all the sleights you know that focuses on small objects like dice, thimbles, not coins (I have the BeaxBeax Bible), billiard balls etc. Small and medium sized objects you can palm not really looking 4 ropes or anything like that. I asked 4 a book about sleights but come 2 find out there's not really a "big book of sleights" out there so if can you name the 1's you know and I'll do the studying and practicing so I can add them 2 my repertoire. Thanks and please try 2 look at previous posts in order 2 avoid double posting. Much appreciated!
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2013-08-14 17:28, foreva.infiniti wrote:
Can you please give me a list of all the sleights you know that focuses on small objects like dice, thimbles, not coins (I have the BeaxBeax Bible), billiard balls etc. Small and medium sized objects you can palm not really looking 4 ropes or anything like that. I asked 4 a book about sleights but come 2 find out there's not really a "big book of sleights" out there so if can you name the 1's you know and I'll do the studying and practicing so I can add them 2 my repertoire. Thanks and please try 2 look at previous posts in order 2 avoid double posting. Much appreciated!

Believe it or not, if you have Modern Coin Magic, you have a great deal of sleights already if you think about it. I can't go into detail here in the open part of the forum. I had suggested The Tarbell Course in Magic to you in your other thread and I will repeat it here [clears throat] The Tarbell Course in Magic. Smile The question to have people list sleights should be in Secret Sessions. Besides, in this area of The Café - "The Workers" - deals with sleight of hand magic with cards.

Best,
Vlad
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Oh ok and I have Tarbell as well. PM anymnore sleights you might have and thanks 4 the heads up I thought this section was about sleights in general from the description.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
554 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Geoffrey Buckingham, "It's easier than you think" should keep you busy for a while...
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » List of sleights (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL