The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MAGIC Live goodies? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2418 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
My first magic live but kind of agree with posters above who were disappointed. Only previous convention was IMX which was a better arrangement for learning magic
Favorite performers - Steven Valentine and David Williamson, I will take laughs any day
The final show. The juggler and the guy who did the stuff in the white outfit with the projected images, I have never seen anything like that.

Dealers room was great
2 best things I have played with so far

Vert Card Clip from Vanishing. Genius simple idea. Porper cared clips really do keep your cards in shape but too thick and heavy a package to put in my pocket. I have this with me all the time.

Double Deception Mark Mason. Not new but new to me. Great walk around trick. You can repeat the same straightforward visual effect 3 times with final penetration "done by the spectator". Perfect for that crowd where the first time you do it the 2-3 people who were watching say "do it again" and the 3-4 people who weren't watching say "I missed it." I have been in that situation many times and for various reasons can't repeat the trick.
canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
581 Posts

Profile of canaday
Jon Armstrong sold a pile of plungers.
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
606 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
I bet there are a few disappointed plungerers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MAGIC Live goodies? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL