The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Customer Service (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
Didn't really know where to toss a good review on this because it didn't seem to fit well below.

I just wanted to give a standing-O for Kozmo's customer service. I had an issue with a payment that I realized today, wrote him an E-mail and he was on the phone 30 minutes later with me. We took care of the problem (my bad on that one) and everything is resolved. One of the best experiences with customer service I've ever had. Speedy, polite, kind and cared about making it right.

Awesome job Kozmo, love the magazine!

Thanks for everything,
Shawn
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Koz does everything well.
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
890 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Fantastic customer service, great products ... he is the real deal!
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
583 Posts

Profile of dman11
Being a "Max" subscriber, I'm not too thrilled that they have chosen to send the DVD's to subscribers last. Shops already have the dvd on
sale a few weeks before I get mine. What a bummer deal that is but at least it's the ONLY thing I find wrong with Reel Magic as a whole
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well that's really not what we chose to do.... We are developing some web applications that will allow us to ship all of them at the same time.

THIS IS NEW....give us a chance to stream line all of this...the good thing is you get to see the magazine before anyone else on line.

We know this is a problem and were working to solve it....

there will be an update to PLUS in about a week
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
156 Posts

Profile of James927
Hi Kozmo - This looks like an awesome value! One question, the magazine comes out every other month. Will my payments be every other month as well? I'll be subscribing even if payments are every month - I just always like knowing the facts beforehand. Thanks!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It's $5 a month....ends up $60 a year

thanks
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Kozmo has great customer service. I'm really enjoying reel magic and watched a lot of it today. Kozmo is also really good to my magic camp kids. He knows they can't afford his products but still performs for them and gives them a nice memory. My students always talk about how funny he is.

Jason Jacobs
Cincinnati
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
I'll add on to how excellent Kozmo's customer service is. Had a Paypal issue with the monthly Reel Magazine and Kozmo was patient enough to wait for it to be resolved.

Thanks Koz!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5268 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Besides the awesome Reel Magazine, his customer service with his entire product line is just as good. The dude "gets it." Treat your customers with respect and they'll respectfully return.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5373 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Thanks fellas....
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Just a thought, but Kozmo should be on the cover of Reel Magic Magazine sometime...
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reel Magic Customer Service (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL