We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Impuzzibilities Series: Ensuing Impuzzibilities (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fingers_Fidge
View Profile
Regular user
England
123 Posts

Profile of Fingers_Fidge
I was on the jim Steinmeyer Web Site and noticed the 4th book in the Impuzzibilities series

Ensuing Impuzzibilities

The fourth book in the series, features more astonishing self-working effects. The contents include 8 Cards Espial, in which you name the card selected randomly from a packet of eight, Automatic Ace Triumph, a Triumph routine conducted through the telephone or video, Moraskill, a prediction added to Miraskill, and Flummoxed, an amazing three-part card routine. Other routines include Jim's Tuzo Sensu Mystery, Dining Out, a self-working menu prediction, and Cue Card Mystery, a prediction using a handful of cue cards. Also a series of innovative equivoque variation, for playing card selections. The format matches the previous books. 48 pages, total.

I have orderd it but wondered if anyone had a copy and could comment on the content.

cheers
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Any chance of a collection coming? or a deal on all 4 volumes?

These always sounded interesting and Steinmeyer's column in Genii is full of good stuff.

Do the books compare to his column?

-Robert
john Graybeal
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of john Graybeal
Any reviews of his new book yet?

John
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of nooner
There is a review in October's Genii
john Graybeal
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of john Graybeal
I did read that review and went ahead and ordered it. I was wanting a more impartial review.

It should be in the mailbox tomorrow.

John
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
I bought it and its good. Not as good as the past books. He has some other effects that he has published before, so those werent new. I am a sucker for Steinmeyer books so it was a no brainer. Knowing the material in teh past impuzzibilities I was IN. He has two real nice in your hand (magician hands off) predictions, which are nice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Impuzzibilities Series: Ensuing Impuzzibilities (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL