The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Apollo Robbins (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Has anyone else sent Apollo an email and he didn't bother to respond?
Aaron Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Aaron Lucas
Yes - a few years ago I emailed him about something and he did not reply. I was not asking advice or for his time either, it was work related.
Just a magic lovin dude
christophe
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of christophe
He doesn't like too much magician.
I can easily understand that!
funnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
The funny farm
166 Posts

Profile of funnymagic
People say apollo is the greatest but has anyone ever seen him steal a watch that wasn't a leather strap? Or a tie? Or a belt?
superej68
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of superej68
He dosen't have many videos out there, but I have seen him take both a tie and a belt. Not sure about the watch
D.J. Ayur
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of D.J. Ayur
Is he a member of the forums?
dzen871
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of dzen871
I guess he has life. Answering every email is kind of counter-productive.
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Does he answer email: yes. However, I wouldn't ask about pickpocketing. That's his bread and butter. Try asking him about magic, he might respond.

Can he take anything other than leather straps: yes. Metal bands, no problem. Ties, easy. Belts, that I have not seen.

Is he a member on the forums: yes, he even did a special guest on the Café.

When magicians are known for taking without asking, you can see why he might shy away from magicians.

But if you want to see him take more than just the watch, catch Brain games, or a YouTube search, plenty of his material on there.
Peej
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Peej
I have seen most of his videos but youtube is a limited source (the ones I've seen are from youtube). Does anyone of you have a link where he steals metal watches and belts? I think Bob Arno has some on youtube tho.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Wow there are a couple people who posted as though magicians are horrible people. Why do you feel like that
Jack Skipton
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
I saw him do a Ted Talk, I thought the steals were a little 'fumbly' and awkward, he could have been having an off day thought. But the joy of that performance was the surprise at the end, I really didn't see that one coming and neither did the audience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Apollo Robbins (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL