The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peter Arcane's POW! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
The main problem I have with ebooks is that I buy them, download them, and then forget all about them. I was going through the ebooks on my computer just the other day and discovered an excellent ebook that I'd bought a year or two ago and hadn't read: Add a Little POW! to Your Readings by Peter Arcane. Peter has collected some wonderful proverbs and quotes (Pearls of Wisdom, or POW!)relating to the major arcana of the Tarot deck. These can be added to Tarot card readings to give them extra POW!

Peter has done the hard work of compiling a selection of quotes for each card. These quotes come from a huge variety of sources including Lao Tzu, Marcus Aurelius, Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Zig Ziglar, Charles Dickens, Walt Disney, and Edward de Bono, to mention just a few. All you need do is include two or three of them in the course of a reading to provide added insights and perceptions that will help the client. They'll also make you look good, too. These quotes are not just for experienced Tarot card readers. People who are starting out in the Tarot will find them extremely useful, too, as they provide valuable, easy to remember, information relating to all the major arcana cards. Peter wisely decided not to include quotes for all 78 cards, as he believes that less is more. In the book he says he doesn't want people to become POW!-crazy.

This ebook is aimed mainly at people interested in the Tarot, but people involved in other forms of divination will also find it useful. Highly recommended.

15 UK pounds ($US24.00) PayPal to peterarcane@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peter Arcane's POW! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL