The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Next Reel Magic Update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5307 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Now that all issue #34's have been shipped we're getting ready for our next update, This one is focused on Lecture Notes.....NEXT WEEK! $5 a month, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5307 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So we've been shooting a lot at conventions. Magic Live was the last one and we shot 3 trio's....

Trio is 3 trick from an artist. It's kind of like a mini DVD. We will be putting those up sometime in the next month or so. Just another beni for being an ON Demand or MAX subscriber..... $5
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5307 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sorry, the Trios are from

Adam Wilber
Ryan Schlutz
Cameron Francis.

Really good stuff....
Also were starting the edit on Curtis Kan "On Bobo".....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5307 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Curtis KAM, sorry....
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
The current Trio on the site by Dan Tong is fantastic. Really looking forward to the next group of Trios. This really is the best deal in magic today!
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2013-08-23 10:11, Kozmo wrote:
Now that all issue #34's have been shipped we're getting ready for our next update, This one is focused on Lecture Notes.....NEXT WEEK! $5 a month, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Hi Kozmo,

I've been wanting to subscribe but the prices aren't clear to me in terms of the archive, etc. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind sending me a PM? I am - at least for now - still living in The Netherlands - and I'm not sure how this works for international customers. I've looked at the site and man I want access to that great material! Looks like you've done a great job!

Best,
Vlad
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
292 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Vlad - I'm from Manila and this served me well. I got the archives and the additional content with that fixed monthly price. Can't argue with it and I've been very happy with it.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
917 Posts

Profile of Martino
Vlad,

It's simple my friend. Your credit card will be deducted $5 every month and you will have access to all of the Reel Magic issues online (currently as far back as issue 11 with more added on a regular basis) plus the additional content which is also being added to regularly. So for you it works out at around €3.75 per month.

Regards,

Martin.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2184 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I know Vlad... it seems too good a deal to be true...

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
474 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
I finally signed up last week. Not sure why I waited!

Ryan
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3026 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Vlad, don't hesitate, you will NOT be disappointed. Like said above, you will have immediate access to all current and future content. Impressive!
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
benmagic1
View Profile
Regular user
London
176 Posts

Profile of benmagic1
This is the bargain of the year !
Sussex/Kent/Surrey Wedding Photographer and Magician. Ben's Photography
Surrey/Sussex/Kent Magician
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5307 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So does that mean its going to be the bargain of the year next year cause its going to be better?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Kozmo added 'Adam Wilbur" to the TRIO section!
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
Wow, $5.00 a month for on Demand and access to all the previous episodes, Sold!
Amazing value nobody should pass up..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Next Reel Magic Update (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL