The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Jerome Finleys's Guerilla Q&A part 2 (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Medium rare...

That's all I need to say.

Some of the most amazing tidbits in print.

;)

J
xxx
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2820 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Picking a favorite of Jerome's works would be close to impossible for me. Though Thought Veil will always hold a special place for a variety of reasons.

By the way, I was just talking to Dan and he said that there are only a handful of spots left for the bonus teleseminar so take that into consideration if you are on the fence.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
My top 5:

1. Thought Veil
2. PC1
3. Thought Dial
4. Guerilla Q&A 1
5. PC2
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
I've read and re-read this book for a while now, learning and practicing applying the QA model to my style of performance and my own style of using intuition. This assimilation and practice with the system takes a fair while. Then you have all the other components of the manuscript, including a breakdown of Gail Sheeney's passages, variations on the A-Z reading system, advice on beginning aura readings and a fantastic essay on mediumship written by Jerome Finley on the behalf of another psychic medium.

The Quantum Arcana section gives plenty to think about and share in regards to how minding reading and the way we connect with and understand people, that is both fascinating and should also draw in and get the scientific skeptics viewing the world a little differently. The system talks about how to share your intuitive impressions and the questions and thought process to apply to get them to come to you. Personally, Homer's (a little strange using that name, but I get it) method is different to how I feel my intuitive flashes arrive to me and I feel this is the biggest hurdle with understanding intuition: Understand how your intuition and subconscious speaks to you. I think once you've understood how this works in yourself it is easier to begin to apply the Q.A. model.

There is a fascinating breakdown of reading people by their relationships with parents and children. And then an essay on Mediumship which for me was the highlight and was both insightful and gave me a wealth of ideas, a route to follow and a better understanding of mediumship and more importantly how to apply my own use of intuition and the Q.A method to a more mediumistic style of reading and digging.

Some of the extras include the beautiful "Crossing Over" I first read in the book Natural Mediumship.
Crossing Over and His Mental Seance are TRULY phenomenal pieces of beautiful work, and pieces I can see myself facilitating - the true beauty of this is that you don't need to proclaim mediumship or great powers, other than being a caring person, you are genuinely facilitating a reconnection with their loved ones in both a mental and spiritual realm. This is personal,beautiful, poetic and Jerome rightful warns people not to !@#$ this up or !@#$ with those you are offering what is a potential a very healing and closure creating piece.

Above all this book is simply fantastic, covering multiple methods of giving propless readings and a system to begin using your intuition and giving readings that can be used for fun, large venues and even to begin medium readings and question answering.

It's a heavy investment and one that shouldn't be taken lightly. It should be printed out and gradually and systematically worked through - Its benefits are not overnight and there will be plenty of work ahead, but GQ2 is a road map and guidebook to that way ahead.

What you are buying is a huge wealth of knowledge and methods of putting that knowledge to use.
Knowledge may be power, but intellectually it is worthless, unless you act on it and take it out their and apply it. From there comes the real value.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3422 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I'm not sure how I missed these threads, but I want to send a big "THANK YOU!" to everyone posting their feedback here and elsewhere.

Kannon,

I'm so glad to hear that you're still gaining in value and growing in power through my GQAII. Like most things, it absolutely *DOES* get better with time, continued study and repeated application. We're thrilled to learn that you've kept up with the work and again, I'm proud and honored to have you join us.

Speaking personally, Q&A and readings, for me, is as good as it gets. Public & Private Gallery Readings, group & individual readings at home parties, roving palmistry combined with my "Guerrilla Q&A" style question answering and clients seeing me one-on-one for full length palmistry, tarot and bone readings constitute the vast majority of my work and most of my income these days. Things like magic squares, drawing duplications and book tests, ADD A NO routines, card calling, metal bending and PK, blindfold acts, dangerous montes and roulette's, chair tests (etc) all pale in comparison.

Having said that, I consider the "Guerrilla Q&A" approach one of my most potent and significant contributions to date...and I would still gladly put both myself and my Q&A up against anyone and anything else out there.

Smile

Thanks again, gents!

JF.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Jerome Finleys's Guerilla Q&A part 2 (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL