The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents - Envy-lope by Brandon David and Chris Turchi (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
VanValin
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of VanValin
Have not gone through the thread pages to see if someone has already commented on this:

What is the best replacement for the non-gimmick envelope? I'm not exaggerating when I say I have boughten envy-lope 9-10 times at full price, and some of those times were because I have lost simply the non gimmick envelope and I haven't been able to find or recreate it. Any suggestions?!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2411 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Same here Van Vilin. I would think you could unfold the included envelope and trace a template from that. You could make it out of anything although tyvek is available in sheets online. If you do the standard trick you never really have to let them examine the first envelope.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2388 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2016, VanValin wrote:
Have not gone through the thread pages to see if someone has already commented on this:

What is the best replacement for the non-gimmick envelope? I'm not exaggerating when I say I have boughten envy-lope 9-10 times at full price, and some of those times were because I have lost simply the non gimmick envelope and I haven't been able to find or recreate it. Any suggestions?!

There is now a refill pack for the normal envelopes http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magi......ick.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Griflex
View Profile
New user
North Wales UK
75 Posts

Profile of Griflex
Hi guys, should the appearance of the card on the gimmick be of a shiny glossy plastic nature as I think I have bought a knockoff?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1581 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On May 9, 2018, Griflex wrote:
Hi guys, should the appearance of the card on the gimmick be of a shiny glossy plastic nature as I think I have bought a knockoff?

Yes it should be like that, but trust me, nobody notices!

Sleepy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents - Envy-lope by Brandon David and Chris Turchi (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL