The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Help meet David Copperfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicianul
View Profile
New user
Romania
33 Posts

Profile of magicianul
Hy, I'm a magician from Romania (www.magicianul.com or search google: Magicianul Robert Tudor), in Octomber 1-9 I will be in Las Vegas to fulfill my dream of meeting David Copperfield. after I see the magic show I want to meet him. How could I do, I have tried almost all methods: MGM hotel I called, I give mesage of David on Facebook and Twiter, no answer. Do you have another solution or a phone number and email address? Thank you!
Robert Tudor
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
David almost always signs autographs after the show. Just wait in line with your program in hand.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
magicianul
View Profile
New user
Romania
33 Posts

Profile of magicianul
Pictures with him?
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
David is (or at least was when I met him) very accommodating. However, if he has two back-to-back shows, he won't have a ton of time between them.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
David is (or at least was when I met him) very accommodating. However, if he has two back-to-back shows, he won't have a ton of time between them.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
TheMagicalMan
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of TheMagicalMan
Just buy a V.I.P. ticket or the ticket that allows you to meet him after the show for an autograph and photo and you'll get to talk to meet him. It's my dream too of meeting him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Help meet David Copperfield (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL