The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need your vote urgently! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CanadianMagicguy
View Profile
New user
British Columbia, Canada
90 Posts

Profile of CanadianMagicguy
I know this isn't exactly magical (hence posting in this forum!), but my daughter Erin - who is at times my assistant in my shows - (see... it is sort of magical!) entered a contest a while ago on Facebook with a company called Beach Travellers. She submitted a beautiful photo of herself face to trunk with an elephant she met at an elephant preserve (or is that reserve?) in Thailand where she volunteered to help out the elephants. Now her picture made it into the finals as one of the top photos, where the one with the most votes gets a trip to Bali. She promised that if she wins she would bring back some magic for me from the local Bali Trick and Joke shop........ anyway, if you are a Facebooker and have a couple of spare seconds, go to https://www.facebook.com/beachtravellers......ta=dlt-1 and vote for the picture of the girl and the elephant (Erin Hunt) - I would really appreciate it and my daughter will owe me a really big favour (like assisting me at another show!). Thanks in advance from the Canadian Magicguy!! The contest closes at midnight August 29th, but the sooner the better!
Bruce Hunt
"Using words to describe magic is like using a screwdriver to cut roast beef"
CanadianMagicguy
View Profile
New user
British Columbia, Canada
90 Posts

Thanks to those of you who have voted for my daughters amazing photo - the numbers are up! ........However, one other person pulled ahead this morning (must have gotten people to vote where she works) and my daughter Erin needs more votes! If you haven't visited the site yet (the link is in my posting above) please visit and look at some of the great travel photos and vote for the best one - which of course is the girl and the elephant (face to trunk). Would really appreciate it! Thanks to you all again!
CanadianMagicguy
View Profile
New user
British Columbia, Canada
90 Posts

Here I am back again. Hey, my daughter actually has a shot at this thing! We lot a little hope yesterday when she was 200 votes down from the first place picture - which really doesn't belong there (a crappy picture of a waterfall) - but that person must have a huge social network connection. Hey, maybe there is something to this social networking thing after all! Anyway, my daughter Erin managed to work a couple of sites and now she's only 40 or so votes away from a win!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a couple of seconds to go to: http://woobox.com/69qhfe and click on the vote box underneath the picture of the girl nose to trunk with an elephant ... that's my daughter! There has been so much stuff happening in her life lately and this would shine a bit of a bright light on things. Thanks to you all - the magic community is great! Voting ends tonight at midnight.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need your vote urgently! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL