The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Question of wallet trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jhonyguerrero
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of jhonyguerrero
I'm looking for an effect not remember the creator, if I remember seeing a video very many years ago,the effect is this: A spectator freely selects a card (force card) and lost in the rest of the deck, the magician makes a bet, put your wallet in the hands of the spectator and say I fail to disclose your card you can keep the contents of my wallet, say 3 of club the spectator say NO , the magician say whait open the wallet an show one dollar bill with the back written THE CARD ARE QUEEN OF DIAMOND , FAIL AGAIN take another dollar from wallet and show the back written THE CARD ARE KING OF CLUBS , FAIL AGAIN , and put the dollar inside the wallet , take the wallet SHAKE and the wallet transform in a big prediction of the selection (force) card.
THIS SALE IS THAT EFFECT, YOU WANT TO BUY YOUR NAME BUT NOT REMEMBER, SOMEONE KNOW YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOU SELL????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Question of wallet trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL