The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Beautiful new cover! Autumn Morning Star (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The September 2013 M-U-M has a very special lady on the cover: Autumn Morning Star.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
And a fellow Café member at that!
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
358 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
What a great article!
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8360 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
There have been only a few (to my knowledge) American Indians (OK, Native Americans, if you like) who are/were magicians.

In the '40s, BLACKSTAR (stage name) toured the DAKOTAS and surrounding area. He had write-ups in the old TOPS. It appeared to me that he used a lot of Abbott props.

It's especially nice to see a lovely LADY magician on the cover! My LAKOTA friends would say: "Lila washtay!"
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
For us non sam members can we get a brief description of what the article contained ?? thanks so much
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5718 Posts

Profile of Regan
Congratulations Autumn! I have been away for a while and specifically got online to post a big congrats to Autumn, but I see Bob beat me to it! When I got home and was catching up on my mail I was happy and excited to see Autumn on the cover! I have not even had time to read the article yet, but I can't wait to do so!

Way to go Autumn, I am very happy for you! You are the reason my daughter and I wrote the song, "Autumn In Alabama". I don't know if you are aware of it or not, but when you attended Bob's Magic Flea Market a couple of years ago I mentioned something about it will be "Autumn in Alabama" and I really wish I could attend. My daughter was getting married that same weekend so I couldn't go, but it sparked the idea for the song. Bob actually put me on the spot and 'suggested' I write one with that title. If I can get a decent demo made of it someday I will try to send you a copy.

Congratulations once again!
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Beautiful new cover! Autumn Morning Star (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL