The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rehab: Real World Piece by Piece Restoration Download Coming Soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
You can, of course, use any card for this. Court cards work great. just have them sign in the white space at the top short end of the card.

One of the main advantages to Rehab is that you can spin the card around after the third piece and handle it very freely. This is very different from most T&R's where you are clutching pieces for dear life after the third piece is restored.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
373 Posts

Profile of hornet
Can I ask if the new handlings/final phase are worth the investment for those of us that have the original DVD?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Sent you a PM.

One day left before the price goes back up!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Last day to save!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I got this many years ago when it was released through Bigblindmedia.

It was very good, very usuable and also quite easy to do. I had used it quite a lot and then for reasons which I can't remember, I just stopped doing it.That will change as I am going to start frying people again with this.

I am pleased to see that Cameron has made it available again.I was interested to see what the in the spectators hands ending looked like so I decided that I would probably buy the "new release" I emailed Mr Francis asking if it was worth me buying this again for the additional information as I had the original. To my surprize he emailed back and said don't buy it Mike I will just send you it for free. How kind is that !. Needless to say I am now an even bigger fan of Canfran.

I am pleased that this has been re released as it's really good. I watched the download and immediately thought I have got to start working this again.

The prep takes seconds and the effect is eye candy to any lay person. Anyone who thinks that you have to justify tearing and restoring a card is thinking too much. What we do is not meant to be normal. If you think about it, every week over a period of a few days, I go up to total strangers(repeatedly) who I have never met before and ask them to watch me do magic. What justification do I have to do that ?

I would recomend this version of a piece by peice restoration to anyone who wants do perform a truly memorable piece of magic which is easy to get into,and very angle friendly.
PS. It also looks bloody fantastic !

If you missed this the 1st time, wise up and get it now as it's worth much more than the asking price.

If you got it ages ago, buy the download(it's for nothing)and see if you like Camerons aditional ending.

Thanks Cameron for putting this out again, people can start working this in the real world cos You Tube doesn't pay the bills for a working magician.

10 out of 10 for this.

Mike Donoghue
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
PS. Just thought I better add that what I meant when I said" if you have the original buy the download(it's for nothing)" That it's worth buying for the additional info & also it will make you work this again. You don't actually get it for nothing, but the asking price is so small that it's practically a give away, practically for nothing !

Mike Donoghue
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Used this Thursday night & tonight Friday. Here is is a tip, use this with the card you have used in ENVELOPE( P. Harris) & you are combining 2 very visual pieces of astonishing magic.

I have 5 more events to do over this weekend and will be using this.

If you see Mr Francis at a convention, get him to perform this on you because you WILL BUY IT & LEARN IT AND USE IT.

MIke Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rehab: Real World Piece by Piece Restoration Download Coming Soon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL