The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pretty funny practical joke. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Poor guy is probably scarred for life though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZGNk8pUj4Y
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
It is a very funny prank. I guess if you go to all the trouble to make a costume like that you want to get a lot of use out of it.

Filming something like this in the States (some States) could be very dangerous. Someone that frightened with a Glock 19 could put that lizard thing down quick. With a light recoil and 15 rounds, Godzilla Jr. there wouldn't stand a chance.

Respectfully (joking),

Phil
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
It is a very funny prank. I guess if you go to all the trouble to make a costume like that you want to get a lot of use out of it.

Filming something like this in the States (some States) could be very dangerous. Someone that frightened with a Glock 19 could put that lizard thing down quick. With a light recoil and 15 rounds, Godzilla Jr. there wouldn't stand a chance.

Respectfully (joking),

Phil
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Hilarious!

And Phil, you're right about that Glock thing. That prank could easily get someone hurt. But it was funny.

Now, what's with all these multiple posts lately? Several folks are getting doubles and now this is the first triple I've seen. I wonder if the tech guys are aware of it?
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
WOW, one of them just disappeared! There were three before I made my post above, now there are two! Yikes. Weird things going on in here.

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
My post multiplied by itself. What's up with that?
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Very funny my kind of humour.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Two things I found funny. One, was how the guy running away kept tripping and falling down. Just like I do in my nightmares!

Two, were the human legs under the raptor that you don't even notice at first!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
I didn't see the human legs till the end either. In fact I wondered just what the thing was and who was propelling it!

frankvomit
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of frankvomit
It gave me a good chuckle thanks!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Still laughing!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Pretty funny practical joke. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL