The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » What routine is this... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close-up
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of close-up
Magician borrows a bill and proceeds to roll up the bill in a tube. A ring is borrowed and the rolled up bill is placed inside the ring. A half dollar or quarter is borrowed and vanished. The rolled up bill is removed from the ring and upon unrolling the bill, the vanished coin is found inside the bill.

Is this available and where might I find it?
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I've seen this performed in the past, just can't remember where it was. This is pretty easy and most likely you have in your coin arsenal what is needed to perform this miracle. I worked out in my presentation the ability to have the coin initialed, however, not necessary to do so. In my presentation, I can borrow a quarter, bill and finger ring. Roll up the borrowed bill into a tube and place the borrowed ring around the rolled up bill. Table the ring and bill. Borrow a quarter and both myself and the spectator can initial the coin. Vanish the quarter, remove the ring from around the bill and found inside the rolled-up bill is the spectators quarter.

Like I said, check your coin arsenal and most likely you have what is needed for this effect. Sorry, just can't remember when or where I first saw this effect.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Close-up you now got me thinking about this routine. Wish I could remember what it's called and where, if it has, been written up. If anyone has any suggestions, please post.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
It was performed by the guy on the show called "magic man". Saw it a few days ago on tv. I think his name was JB Penn or something.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Paul Diamond did this way back when.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I believe this trick was George Schindlers. It is on his Entertainment First DVD. Here is a link:

http://www.showbizmagic.net/vidvd.html

Good luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » What routine is this... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL