The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kollosally Konfused (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lamberto
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
99 Posts

Profile of Lamberto
Jamie,

A little question. I have one on pre-order, can you tell us (me) the release date? On the site you mention "end december begin januari" so it's going to be begin januari, but can you be more specific?

Quote:
On 2003-12-29 17:58, jbadman wrote:
No it's not; that isn't the photo supplied with the effect but it's VERY similar. Imagine the card facing OUTWARDS in the photo and you'll get the idea... we put the image on the site so that you can see precisely the 'look and feel' will be.

Hope this clarifies!

Jamie.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
985 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Sure; we currently expect delivery to us during the first week of Jan. We'll ship out immediately to you guys (we'll have the envelopes ready and waiting) so you should have it a few days after us - all depending on where in the world you are and what the postal services are like between me and you!

Personally I can't WAIT for this thing to be ready; it's been a long haul. I'm certain you'll love it.

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Lamberto
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
99 Posts

Profile of Lamberto
What a fast reply Jamie!!

We are looking forward to get Heirloom.

Quote:
On 2003-12-29 18:48, jbadman wrote:
Sure; we currently expect delivery to us during the first week of Jan. We'll ship out immediately to you guys (we'll have the envelopes ready and waiting) so you should have it a few days after us - all depending on where in the world you are and what the postal services are like between me and you!

Personally I can't WAIT for this thing to be ready; it's been a long haul. I'm certain you'll love it.

Jamie.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
985 Posts

Profile of jbadman
That's what I'm here for Smile
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kollosally Konfused (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL