The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Difference between two Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Urdangarin
View Profile
New user
Germany
39 Posts

Profile of Urdangarin
I have heard about what I call Impaled and see that in Spain and other countries they call it Pierced.
Can anyone tell me the difference between this two Illusions (if there is any)?

Thank you
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi Urdangarin,

Where did you see exactly in Spain, that the illusion is called "Pierced" overthere ? In an advertising, a magic shop or simply on the internet of a spanish illusionist ?

Without knowing your answer to my question I would say that "Impaled" is the original illusion name from Creative Illusions and that "Pierced" is the knock off illusion name of any illusion builder who has not the right to build the same illusion... But this is just a personnal presumption.

Oliver.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi Urdangarin,

Where did you see exactly in Spain, that the illusion is called "Pierced" overthere ? In an advertising, a magic shop or simply on the internet of a spanish illusionist ?

Without knowing your answer to my question I would say that "Impaled" is the original illusion name from Creative Illusions and that "Pierced" is the knock off illusion name of any illusion builder who has not the right to build the same illusion... But this is just a personnal presumption.

Oliver.
chrisontour
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of chrisontour
I'd agree with Oliver!
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I thought "Impaled Beyond Belief" is an Owen creation and "Pierced" is a Yogano version?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Difference between two Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL