The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mentalist looking for a bill tube (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
912 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Hi, I have absolutly no knwoledge about bill tubes but I need something for an effect I'm performing, it needs to be a tube to which I can put something in and than take out something else(size of a very small rock) showing it empty , what would you recommend?

P.S
Someone recommended this http://www.vikingmagic.com/Double%20Bill%20Tube but maybe there's something less expensive.
Reader discretion is advised.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Hey stubbs-
I hear the viking is the standard in the bill tube. once you get 50 posts- you'll get access to a secret place-an online magic trading place on Café. You can sometimes find that tube for less than half that price.
I have a couple of regular bill tubes that cost me in the $25 range that work just fine. made from brass- most online dealers have them. most use a lock- some have a screw top.
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
912 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Thanks for help, guess I'll wait till that 50 posts
Reader discretion is advised.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mentalist looking for a bill tube (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL