The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazing Standing card by Gaetan Bloom (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
sebola
View Profile
New user
Germany
36 Posts

Profile of sebola
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, sebola wrote:
Hey Lovers of this routine Smile

I really love it too and performed it a few times.
But I have "problems" with transportation of the T....d. I bought Vectra Virtuoso for this, cause I thought,its the most invisible one. it is, nobody sees.
But I don't have a good way so far to pack it into my pocket without any danger of breaking etc..

Im curious; what ways do you use for the transport etc.?
im a bit new to T....d, so maybe a miss a thing.

Thank you much!

No, its probably not you. It is just a pain in the rear to work with period! I have a love/hate relationship with IT.

thank you much for the fast answer.
well ok,
its really a bit understandable that something as fragile as this has not a really safe way of usage Smile
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, sebola wrote:
Hey Lovers of this routine Smile

I really love it too and performed it a few times.
But I have "problems" with transportation of the T....d. I bought Vectra Virtuoso for this, cause I thought,its the most invisible one. it is, nobody sees.
But I don't have a good way so far to pack it into my pocket without any danger of breaking etc..

Im curious; what ways do you use for the transport etc.?
im a bit new to T....d, so maybe a miss a thing.

Thank you much!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, its probably not you. It is just a pain in the rear to work with period! I have a love/hate relationship with IT.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
thank you much for the fast answer.
well ok,
its really a bit understandable that something as fragile as this has not a really safe way of usage Smile
HOOMIE
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I built a T****d R**l into a cardbox and the T****d comes out of there and also retracts back to the box keeping the T****d safe and ready to use.
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
714 Posts

Profile of Bill08
A while back I watched something called the Amazing Joejoe Web Spinner, a convenient way of transporting and using IT. I'm not sure if this idea is still available, but might work for the Standing Card by having the sharpie on the table
sebola
View Profile
New user
Germany
36 Posts

Profile of sebola
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, leosx1 wrote:

I built a T****d R**l into a cardbox and the T****d comes out of there and also retracts back to the box keeping the T****d safe and ready to use.

Wow - this sounds amazing and exactly like the solution, I'm searching for.
and its still working with ultrathin T....d like Vectra?
and its so small, that the cards can go inside also?

and if yes and yes - would you tell or sell the idea?

thank you Smile
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2680 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2020, sebola wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, leosx1 wrote:

Wow - this sounds amazing and exactly like the solution, I'm searching for.
and its still working with ultrathin T....d like Vectra?
and its so small, that the cards can go inside also?

and if yes and yes - would you tell or sell the idea?

thank you Smile

I would be interested as well.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
sebola
View Profile
New user
Germany
36 Posts

Profile of sebola
Hello again Smile

Finally, I have to say I didn't find a solution so far ;( (big cry)

leosx1 was so nice to share his idea with me - but it seemed a bit big for me cause it needed the whole pack ^^

I had also a very small idea and cutted a Tar****a into a small device and place it on the bottom of the deck. so I have a really small electronic sp**l on the bottom of a cardpack and with some work, I also could use the Vectra Virtuoso thread (which I wanted) on the sp**l...
but this worked also just for 4 times in the testphase and produced a knot or something in the fifth try.....this is also not the solution ;(

but I think there has to be some kind of solution to work with this kind of superthin t***d?
also, if the superthin Vectra Virtuoso is the wrong thing here (and it would be the best for extreme closeup) - there has to be another resolution, cause Gaetano Bloom do this routine Smile

its still a mystery for me - I really would love to solve Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazing Standing card by Gaetan Bloom (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL