The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rings through spectaor arm illusion review (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
A month ago , I received a prop from Craig Dickens , after three months of waiting . it took him a little more to finish my Rings box illusion because he was involved in another bigger project , I know because he told me so . I didn t mind because I trusted him and everybody should.
There is an interesting story of how I decided to buy this relatively small illusion .i was looking for an easy travel solo illusion or better , that can work with an audience member , so I came by the rings box , a new version from the mind of jim steinmeyer . Jim told me to contact Craig , witch I did and and I asked him for photos, instead he send me a link to a video that shows the inner working of the illusion ..! I never told him that ..but I believe that he did so because he was confident that nobody will be able to duplicate or build such a small but complicated illusion .
The effect is that an audience member is invited to examine three solid rings , then he is asked to put his arm into a small box through a side hole . his hand can be seen protruding through the other hole (think something like tri-section illusion but a bigger box), the spectator is holding the rings , and then one by one the rings are put through the top of the box ,and the spectator can feel each passing through his arm , this opens a great deal for comedy . at the end the front door is taken out and the the spectator finds the three rings have passed through his arm …
I have owned and sold several illusions from different builders like owen redwine and bill smith chalet and others . this one is a keeper . the working and secret is so fun . its not totally mechanical witch give me a lot of pleasure in performing it .. it needs some manipulating skills .
But its not difficult at all because Craig left so little to be desired . its so cool looking that I love looking at it , it’s a worker that I have decided to get a back up prop ..yes its that good . indeed I was a little hesitant to give a review because I wanted to keep this as exclusive as possible .
It’s a one man illusion , packs small and plays very big , has different presentation potentials very well build what more could you asck for . I had a minor complain with Craig about it , and guess what Craig was so profetional and generous in caring for the satisfaction of his client ..well this is the case when you deal with legendary builders I ll be coming back for more for surre. ready to answer any question .
best regards to all.
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Here is a photo of the illusion at Craigs worshop
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/1913/9m0n.jpg
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
459 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
I love it, a great effect by Jim.
chrisontour
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of chrisontour
Saw this illusion performed recently by The Spencers. It's a real fooler!
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Can t agree more .. I performed it 2 days ago the reaction on the spectators face was halarious.
sly2272
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of sly2272
Craig,s a great builder and can be trusted.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rings through spectaor arm illusion review (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.49 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL