We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Speaking with the dead... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3233 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I have been watching the kickstart projects for a while now and was thinking about doing one of my own but wanted my bizarre friend's input on the success. The project would utilize the Pimsleur Approach combined with the Rosetta Stone format to teach people the language of speaking with the dead. As some of you know, the language of the dead is a mix of mime and ventriloquism and can be tricky. They often try to convince me they are just sleeping, but after many years I've learned not to trust the dead. Anyway, your input on the success of the project is appreciated. I think the cost would be about the same as a pauper funeral or back-ally colonoscopy and supporters would have their choice of which they preferred if the project is funded. Thanks for your help.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
507 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Although I prefer talking to demons, shedim, dykkubim, and the like, I'm up for learning a new language. Tell me, though, do the rescently dead express their accents in their escaping gasses? I terrible understanding even the living with accents. Oy!

Thanks for the post, Will! You never fail to darken our day.
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
Quote:
On 2013-09-11 10:50, YitzhakNoDice wrote:

Or towels!
The Epiphany Before Christmas: this day (12/23/13) I leave the Café for good!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3233 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2013-09-11 10:50, YitzhakNoDice wrote:
Although I prefer talking to demons, shedim, dykkubim, and the like, I'm up for learning a new language. Tell me, though, do the rescently dead express their accents in their escaping gasses? I terrible understanding even the living with accents. Oy!

Actually the dead express more of an asscent than an accent.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
In todas society I would imagine there is very Little difference speaking to the dead or the (barely) alive Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
If you stand before an open casket and stare at the face of the deceased long enough,
They will acknowledge being aware of your presence via a movement of their eyes beneath their closed eye lids.

A movement similar to REM, but slower.

Movement right to left and back again which can code answers to any question you might care to ask.

It is a most surreal and unnerving experience.

Kotah
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-09-11 13:45, george1953 wrote:
In todas society I would imagine there is very Little difference speaking to the dead or the (barely) alive Smile

speaking to the dead or the (barely) alive Smile

In some cases's some of my student's,lol.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3233 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2013-09-11 15:01, KOTAH wrote:
If you stand before an open casket and stare at the face of the deceased long enough,
They will acknowledge being aware of your presence via a movement of their eyes beneath their closed eye lids.

A movement similar to REM, but slower.

Movement right to left and back again which can code answers to any question you might care to ask.

It is a most surreal and unnerving experience.

Kotah

If you leave them alone long enough they pee on the floor and then act like they didn't.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3233 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2013-09-11 13:45, george1953 wrote:

The barely alive mumble more.
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Speaking with the dead... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL