We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit Sound (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1940 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Dear fellows,

This is something interesting and "new"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuyvrbO2YnE

I would love to hear the review from someone.

Thank you.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
DrSpektor is working with it !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Does anyone know (or can anyone tell me) if the "voice" that is heard when played back can be anything you want it to be - ie NOT that squeaky, decidedly
uncreepy elf voice, that is on the demonstration? I think this looks brilliant. But I would want to make the EVP that's "picked up" much subtler. If you HAVE to
have that high pitched voice, then its a shame I think, as it makes it a bit jokey. Any one have an answer?
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
I agree, the voice is too high pitched, I think a lower register would be more creepy.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
As smart phones become smarter, the lay audience may be less impressed by what they will regard as just a magic trick.

My EVP uses a miniature tape recorder to produce a voice within a recording we make of "white noise" during the performance.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Yes I agree Bill, in my experience they are less and less impressed by pone magic, they just say things like cool App. The only one that floors them is Tele-Foto, but then again I never show or mention my pone when doing it.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=14&4

Not that many bother to read my posts anymore Smile - but here it is again. This is not an app. You can make any sound you want. You are watching a performer who is not using it to its max potential. Routined and done correctly... you can do a lot of mind melting with this. With ease and some blocking, you can make a man, woman or alien or whatever voice answer a sitter at controlled times.

I now leave again. I'm working on another device you will soon see - well, unless like usual most people skip my posts Smile

Good day - I am going to go repent. Easy fasts for any who are doing the same.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit Sound (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL