We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » JK Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off film (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
Goodday all,

Here's some rejoicing news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24067557

JK Rowling is to make her screenwriting debut in a new Harry Potter-themed film series, Warner Bros has announced.
The first film of the series will be titled Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Warner Bros said the film series was part of an "expanded creative partnership" with the best-selling author.

I, for one, am happy she jumped off the fence to do this.

VH
The Epiphany Before Christmas: this day (12/23/13) I leave the Café for good!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17368 Posts

Profile of Slim King
BTW ... I'm wondering if anyone is interested in information on a franchise business that is closely tied to magic and the Wizarding World.
It can and probably will give you performance opportunities yet it is something else ...
I live here in Orlando, soon to be Harry Potter Central as soon as the second park area is opened next year.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
I'd like to visit the theme park, but I'm still hoping they'll open a real one in London.
Orlando is 12 hours by plane, London is 2 hours by train...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17368 Posts

Profile of Slim King
When the new area opens next year I'll get you a comp (Must be a certain timeframe ) ... but I can't help you with the ticket Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17368 Posts

Profile of Slim King
When the new area opens next year I'll get you a comp (Must be a certain timeframe ) ... but I can't help you with the ticket Smile
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
Quote:
On 2013-09-13 16:01, Van Helmont wrote:
I'd like to visit the theme park, but I'm still hoping they'll open a real one in London.
Orlando is 12 hours by plane, London is 2 hours by train...

Just in case you're not aware, there's always this:

http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/
Van Helmont
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Van Helmont
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » JK Rowling to pen Harry Potter spin-off film (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL