The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POP - Perfect Open Prediction by Boris Wild (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Cassidy001
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Cassidy001
Quote:
On 2014-01-05 14:35, TomConsole wrote:
I am not familiar with the other methods mentioned, but I do own the Boris Wild Perfect Open Prediction and use it a lot. I always get great reactions to it.
For the price I feel it is a very good deal. The DVD is very well made and explained nicely. I have made one change however that I feel really puts it over
the top as far as handing out the deck. I will try not to give anything away, but those that own this know that you must prepare one card with D***** ***** ****.
I use Science Friction instead and it really works great. No fear of the spectator finding anything "odd".
Tom
That is exactly what I do as well. I love POP and I use it even more now that I combined Science Friction with it.
"You want to know the secret of the world. It's this: save it, and it'll repay you, every second of every day."
--Axel Brass
websmith2000
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of websmith2000
Hey Tom - good suggestion re Science Friction. I love this stuff!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I think I came up with the same idea I use a Roughing Stick where it is needed that really helps with this and makes it easier, not that it's hard but it really helps.
I also have it set so I can use 2 cards to change the prediction if required.

This is a great trick somewhat overlooked I think.

If you are in the UK or Europe we have it here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/b......ion.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
kamus
View Profile
Veteran user
Silver Spring, Md
369 Posts

Profile of kamus
Hey, that was great- nice job!

Quote:
On Dec 8, 2013, inaciolino wrote:
This is my take on the Marlo's Open Prediction plot. It's totally impromptu, instant reset, can be done FASDIU and every time is different. Sorry I have not used a spectator, but I do not know many people who speak English!!! In fact, my English is terrible, I'm sorry about that too!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e8wyAmjmczI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Give me your thoughts!!! Any advise is welcome. See you!!!
il illegetimi est non carborundum

http://www.davidkanemusic.com
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
I love "Pop". But over one hour of the tutorial is to much. He could explain everything in 10 Minutes. Too much talking.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POP - Perfect Open Prediction by Boris Wild (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL