The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psych 5 by Andy Cannon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2282 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Something I have always liked about Andy Cannon's work is the psychology and nuances he builds into his effects. Also, by being an active performer, he knows how to engage with this audience and with his effects having excellent spectator involvement.

In his latest release, Andy serves up some great delights. They all allow for good banter and byplay and with it possible to adapt the effects to fit in with your audience and style of presentation.

Psych 5 contains three effects and, as described, are mainly for close up and more casual settings.

Tipsy is an ideal effect for the bar or social situation and with the performer successfully identifying people's favourite drinks. The way this is done is not only entertaining but ends with a surprise finish. The principle behind it can also be used in other ways and presentations.

Psych 5 will, for most, be the most popular item in this release. It involves a psychological game with a spectator using 5 business cards. The emphasis is very much on psychology and with Psych 5 not only a satisfying effect to perform but enjoyable from the spectator's point of view. In Psych 5 Andy refers to Terasabos and, for those who know Rick Maue's classic, Psych 5 will be of definite interest. Also it has the advantage of using business cards and so putting your name in front of your audience.

Another item is MSK. As described here, you will need some broad minded spectators but the idea behind the effect can easily be adapted to a theme you may be more comfortable with.

There is a lot of food for thought here, especially if you perform close up or for small gatherings and enjoy more psychologically inspired effects.

Further details can be found here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com/
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Thanks Neil Smile I know you'll get a ton of use out of Psych 5 ... haha and MFK/MSK really is for those risking a bit of risque / blue material.

As a bonus for anyone who purchases / who purchased before October 15th I'll send out a bonus effect Smile that runs parallel with the Psych 5 theme.

Andy
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1217 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Recieved this today and must say I like it alot! Well done Andy! Smile

Kieran
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Thanks again Kieran Smile

Just finishing up the Psych 5 mini bonus "my thoughts on CT reveals in the bar", available to anyone who purchased from either myself, ementalism or the lybrary. Just get in touch.

Have a great weekend,

AC
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2512 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Sounds good, just ordered.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
ArtIn
View Profile
Special user
Berlin
939 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
16 pages, sweet and to the point! I see myself having so e fun at the bar next time. well done Andy!
I am already having some ideas to modify it to my needs.

Tipsy reads fantastic. I knew the plot and your source for inspiration directly came to my mind as well.
There are so much ways to perform this and the kicker tastes sweet! Its on my list.

MKF does also sound like a lot of fun.

I will write you via PM I have so much ideas right now that I want to share with you.

Thank you for sharing your work!

All the best,
Martin
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Thanks Martin and thank you again for kindly allowing me to use some of your ideas and suggestions in the Psych 5 Bonus ebook. The bonus has just gone out and for the next 24 hours it'll be available to new purchasers too.

- A.C
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Psych 5 by Andy Cannon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL