The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Email notifications about PM's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
For some reason I am no longer receiving email alerts about PM's.

I checked my "Edit Preferences" and I still have YES checked for: Send an email alert to me when I receive any private messages (PMs):

Is there any way I can rectify this problem?
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
According to our server's mail log, your ISP is blocking the emails. I've put in a request to have that block removed.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Thanks Gene...
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I actually noticed the same issue myself. Seems to have started following the server switch, though maybe that's just a coincidence.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Email notifications about PM's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL