The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dan Strange's Deeper Secrets with Lonnie Chevrie! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Tonight, at 8 PM Central time, Dan's having a live teleconference with Lonnie:

http://deepersecrets.com/deepersecrets-wlonnie-chevrie/

"On Monday September 16, 2013 at 8 PM Central time Lonnie and I will be on the phone and you can join us. What will we talk about?

The Magician’s Prerogative
The Creative Process
Applying the Creative Process to your entertainment and reperatoire
Getting Maximum Effect with Minimum Effort
We will give examples of how to apply these ideas to effects you already know. We all have enough tricks. Let’s learn to expand those and make them as strong and practical as we can."
Ramin
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Ramin
This is definitely not to be missed. He has strong creative material that is designed for the working Pro. The effects are unique and the methods practical. I've used one of his routines for more than 20 years.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Zombie thanks for posting this. I just got off the phone with Lonnie it is going to be quite a call. The price really does go up at midnight so if this interests you at all jump in early and save a little money.

Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dan Strange's Deeper Secrets with Lonnie Chevrie! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL