The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Say Cheese by Mike Bent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
It says you can rig a poloroid joy cam to put different things in the background. How do the pictures look after they develop?

Would you recommend it?

Can you un-rig the camera if need be?

Thanks

Kid
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
3034 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Say Cheese comes with everything you need except the camera. You have the option of taking
8 different special effects photos.

Examples include having a spectator pick a card/ say the 3 of clubs... snap their picture and when developed a blimp is flying overhead with the 3 of clubs displayed on the side..

Have a spectator pick a card, say the King of clubs.
Have them hold up their hand, snap their picture and when developed they are holding the King of clubs...
there is also a flying saucer, slice of cheese, graffiti revelation of card when taken with a brick wall back-round and a numerical illusion.

The pictures look very good and yes you can alter the images on the camera without harm to un-used film. Great for special occasions. The film is not cheap, which is why I only use it for special occasions.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Say Cheese by Mike Bent (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL