The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Saturn Magic - Simply the best? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Not all magic dealers stock the same things, so over the years I've used a couple of trusted ones that have never let me down - these have included MagicShop.com and Dude That's Cool Magic - both highly recommended with great service.

But recently, one dealer in particular has won me over for life because, quite simply, this guy goes out of his way for his customers. I don't know him personally even, but that guy is Mark Traversoni. Not only do the products he stocks seem to be a few quid cheaper than everywhere else, his pricing on his site automatically includes VAT so there are no snidey add-ons. Also, if it's in stock, it really is in stock - not like WMS who don't tell you an item is out of stock so you'd order it.

Above all though, Mark is an awesome guy. I had a problem with the electric touch plus unit I purchased from Saturn (because it was the best price) and, even though he was not the 'direct supplier' he went out of his way to contact Mesika and Murphy's. Even with no replies their end, he didn't give up on me and kept hassling them until a solution to my problem was found - an exchange for a new one. Even before this was resolved, he offered to 'help me out' with a special deal on a new unit which I accepted.... He then got in contact AFTER I'd paid him for a new one to tell me that Murphy's were willing to offer an exhange, i.e. he could have kept quiet but didn't!! He's even crediting my account back for the money I paid.

He didn't have to help me at all. He owed me nothing, got nothing from trying to sort this out. Well, that's not true actually, he now has a customer for life in me, and I purchase a lot of stuff!

I am not a 'friend of' Mark Traversoni, but I just had to come on here and say some good words. There's often so much negativity on this board about false adverts, poor products and appalling customer service, So I wanted to share something really positive that restores faith in magic dealers and suppliers!

SATURN MAGIC = highly recommended! I know that many others feel the same too - Mark Travesoni is THE MAN.

Big thanks to Saturn.

Maybe this could be a good thread to share the GOOD and BAD magic dealers / experiences to ensure the good guys get out deserved custom?
Modern Day Jesus and Creator:

REVELATION GUM - Chewed Gum into Impossible Shape
MAGICALL- The Fake Call App For Magicians
THE WILLY - The Rudest Trick You Can Do

#TeamSaturn
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
I agree about Mark, he goes the extra mile. Saturn is a very good dealer. Smile

Just a quick point, WMS now tells you if the item is out of stock, when you click to order. I guess they took the complaints on board.
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
503 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Definitely agree! I get my stuff delivered in the mailbox in TWO DAYS in Brussels, when the others need at least a week.Immediate answers to mails, this is what I call customer service! Great job guys, just make it last!
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
I've had excellent service from Mark, the other person who I have dealt with who has benn a delight is Liam Montier through his Tricktastic site. Again, helpful to a fault, quick to reply to emails and encouraging to boot.
I love sponges
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4150 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
WMS now tells you if the item is out of stock, when you click to order.

Oh yes, if only all sellers took up this practice,one of my really big pet hates ,so hat's off to Saturn Magic and Dude That's Cool Magic is one of the fastest delivery service that I have used so far when ordering magic supply's,all the best.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I refuse to order from WMS until they include the VAT in the price.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Exactly!?! What is it with VAT??????? Why would anyone care what the price of a product is WITHOUT VAT???? It's just a quick 'glimpse scan' to make careless lookers think they're getting something cheaper.... really p1sses me off.... pointless.

#TeamSaturn
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2386 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

We are in our second year of trading and still growing so all your support and purchases are greatly appreciated.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Mark, you are certainly on a par with alakazam and DTCM when it comes to customer service. You can always trust a man who wears a Seamaster.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2013-09-19 08:35, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Exactly!?! What is it with VAT??????? Why would anyone care what the price of a product is WITHOUT VAT???? It's just a quick 'glimpse scan' to make careless lookers think they're getting something cheaper.... really p1sses me off.... pointless.

If you are, erm, VAT registered and earn money from performing magic, then the VAT will be refunded. That is what is "with" VAT. If, and it's a big 'if', you are VAT registered, then you use the prices listed to calculate the real cost of the product. That having been said, I agree that it is silly, and probably manipulative, to list the prices minus 20%. I'm sure most of us can calculate what 20% is, if we are VAT registered.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
...Or just keep your receipts and calculate 20 percent on everything purchased at the end of the year Smile

#TeamSaturn
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
536 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
...Or just keep your receipts and calculate 20 percent on everything purchased at the end of the year Smile

#TeamSaturn
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Absolutely. Smile

Just pointing out that some people, even magicians, are VAT registered. Also, WMS aren't the only people who do this.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8250 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It's absolutely ridiculous to have minus VAT on a magic website. It's as if 99 percent of their customers are self employed. When, actually, its the complete opposite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Saturn Magic - Simply the best? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL