The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Haunted Key (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
I just got a GREAT Haunted Key delivered lightning FAST from Unleash Your Dreams. Check these out turns just like butter!!!

http://unleashyourdreams.co.uk/Unleash_Y......Key.html
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
>>>Carlyle's Mental Key<<<

Smoother turn. Nice and slow. I do this while discussing it's history, without even paying any attention to the key. I don't even know it's happening until someone mentions that it's turning. If they don't say anything, they still get the story of the key and I move on to the next phase of the seance.

Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
That's great!!!! I've always wanted to see the Castle Seance!!
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
I think I have that Key...just aged it. Carlyle's aging process is really good...his key looks great!!
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Quote:
On 2013-09-19 05:17, Frank Douglas wrote:

Smoother turn. Nice and slow. I do this while discussing it's history, without even paying any attention to the key. I don't even know it's happening until someone mentions that it's turning. If they don't say anything, they still get the story of the key and I move on to the next phase of the seance.

Nice approach
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Quote:

Nice approach
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Quote:

Nice approach
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
It really is!!!
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
You what...with that key his positioning of the Key is reveloutionary and absolutely perfect...just been trying it here in Minnesota...with the key in that position the real trick is in slowing it down...the darn key just WANTS to trun. Bravo Carlyle!!
Frank Douglas
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Frank Douglas
Don't try and make it... seriously just THINK it
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Man, that is good.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Hey Jim,
I've been eyeing those keys of a while, now you've pushed me over the edge and I've ordered one.
Any special reason you're getting a key now? A little Spirit Theater this year perhaps? I haven't been at MRF to ask you that for a few years now.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
Hey Gavin!!!

Nice to hear from you!! Yes!! This will be year 2 of my hosting the Phantom's Feast at Bad Manor MRF. Had a great time last year. Which Key are you ordering?
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Excellent. Break an appendage. I don't think I'll be in MN to see it, but I wish I could. Unless you need a fire-eating/sideshow act...
I worked PF one year (2005?) it was great.
B as in Burger Smile
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
I'm really looking forward to it!! Had a great time last year. What kind of Key did you order?
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

I got the B one.
Which one did you get?
~G
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
I got key A. Carlye's positioning was pointed out to me by David Parr before I saw the vid in this thread...it's a game changer.
Moderncelt
View Profile
Veteran user
Twin Cities MN
343 Posts

Profile of Moderncelt
Carlyle's way was the way I was originally taught. If you really want to turn things up a notch, have a group of people (2-5 is about right) participate. I have one hold my wrist, one hold my fingers lightly, and a hand above, and a hand below at about 8-10" away. If I have more, a hand to the sides. I TELL them they will start to feel something, but to keep focusing on the keys, that feeling, it might be a tingling, it might be warmth, but to speak up that they're feeling it but KEEP FOCUSING ON THE KEY. Ever so slowly it creeps over. Since they had their hand in positions, they know it wasn't strings or me just tipping my hand. Smile

I know there is a method of using just the tip of the middle finger. Does anyone know of a video of that in action?

Cunningham, you look like you're right in my back yard. Give me a hollar some time.
Moderncelt
View Profile
Veteran user
Twin Cities MN
343 Posts

Profile of Moderncelt
Carlyle's way was the way I was originally taught. If you really want to turn things up a notch, have a group of people (2-5 is about right) participate. I have one hold my wrist, one hold my fingers lightly, and a hand above, and a hand below at about 8-10" away. If I have more, a hand to the sides. I TELL them they will start to feel something, but to keep focusing on the keys, that feeling, it might be a tingling, it might be warmth, but to speak up that they're feeling it but KEEP FOCUSING ON THE KEY. Ever so slowly it creeps over. Since they had their hand in positions, they know it wasn't strings or me just tipping my hand. Smile

I know there is a method of using just the tip of the middle finger. Does anyone know of a video of that in action?

Cunningham, you look like you're right in my back yard. Give me a hollar some time.
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
Hey Moderncelt! How cool!! I am in your back yard. Been a Saint Paul guy all my life. You a native Minnesotan?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Haunted Key (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL