The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Everything In Order-Juan Tamariz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Hey everyone, I've been playing with this effect lately and was curious if anyone else had experience with this? I am having trouble with a certain part but don't want to expose anything so if anyone performs this I'd love to talk about this through PM.

Also, does anyone know if there's a video of Juan performing this online somewhere?

Thanks!

Matt
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
I'd love to see a video of it too. I have been playing around with it myself, but I haven't performed it for anyone yet. I need to get the complicated part of it up to some sort of speed before I even think about doing it for human beings. I doubt I can be of much help to you with this effect, but I'm sure that many others would benefit from hearing about it and any solutions you come up with. Perhaps you should take this to the Secret Sessions forum?
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
That sounds like a good idea moving this thread. If anyone else has any input before though I'd love to hear it. Anyone know of a video?
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
tomboston
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
88 Posts

Profile of tomboston
Let me know what questions you have via PM, I've been doing this for quite some time. And, yes, I have seen Tamariz do this in a video for the finale to a poker routine.

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Everything In Order-Juan Tamariz (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL