The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » I dream of mind reading (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all ,
I dream of mind reading I think is one of those brill card tricks , it's both a mentalism feed to which adds to the specs excitement cause it's not just a think of a card effect , does anyone else have this an think its a good effect
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
I don't have it (and probably won't). I watched the demo video and the method was obvious.

There is no logical reason for the counting except to reveal the thought-of card. That could have been done easier by showing the card while his back was turned. (had they not been blanks)

Using a blank deck really added nothing to it, except a curiosity for those who haven't seen them before.

All in all, a rather disjointed couple of minutes, IMHO.

But if it works well for your style, go for it.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I think it's a great trick, myself.

Robert
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Hi Robert
I just think it's a great little effect for layman to see it to and find myself the reactions is great for such a handy effect , of course there are so many card effects out there but I just taught for a blank deck it gets my vote to
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Hello doctoramazo

What I do is reason for counting cards is say it's not a card trick it's an mind effect , counting cards make you focus on a certain card putting it from ur unconscious to ur conscious mind and now I will show you what I mean and go into the effect , that way you can have a reason for blank deck to say this is your empty mind except from ( the taught of card)

Just my take on it
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
If if works for you, and you can make it plausible, go for it!

Just not my style.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » I dream of mind reading (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL