The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Nine of Diamonds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pduffie
View Profile
Veteran user
Scotland
340 Posts

Profile of pduffie
During the past 18 months, The Nine of Diamonds book (hard covers) has sold just over 1000 copies world-wide. It features a fabulous collection of card magic from some very clever thinkers, including; Mark Beecham, the late Jack Parker, Jason Alford, Gary Goldberg, David Martin, Paul Lesso, Bart Harding, Ian Kendall, Eireann Leverett, Neil Stirton, Tommy French, Luke Eaton, and Paul Besly.

This was great value at $42. Now the Nine of Diamonds Collective have released this as an e-book. And, it is a steal at only $18.

I am fortunate to have an exclusive on this at the moment -- no other dealers have this e-book. If you don't have the original hardback publication, you should definitely check out this newly released e-version.

Best Wishes

Peter
Alternative Magic
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
That's a great price for that book Peter.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Nine of Diamonds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL