The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Zenervelope Plus: An impossible ESP Test (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
Dear Martin,

Quote:
On 2013-10-05 09:05, Martin Pons wrote:
SORRY FOR THE BAD UNDERSTOOD but it was not my intension to mislead anyone only showed you an idea of ​​presentation as I said earlier in the post, however the attitude of "LAR" achieving its mission stayed with the book and remanded him money, quie were you looking for from the start.
If you do not like the effect ten DO NOT BUY, I do not force anyone to buy anything.

On 2013-10-05 09:07, Martin Pons wrote:
For these reasons I have decided to remove the video, as it can present to confusion and my intention was never to mislead anyone, I apologize sincerely to those who have felt cheated.
On the other hand I felt cheated in my regret by LAR.

On 2013-10-05 09:09, Martin Pons wrote:
Criticism is very easy from a little constructive


I don't understand why you would feel that I 'cheated' you Martin.

I voiced my opinion that the video demo for Zenervelopes PLUS was not an accurate representation of the effect described in the manuscript.

You have accepted the fact that the video demo was misleading, you apologized to purchasers of your effect (like me) who may have done so based in part on the video demo and you took the video down. This was the right and proper thing to do and I commend you for doing that.

Before I posted my review of your effect I contacted Pablo Amira PRIVATELY and voiced my concerns and issues with Zenervelopes PLUS. I did not request a refund from Pablo. Pablo offered me a refund which I accepted. He offered me a refund because he agreed with the points I raised with him. Offering a refund was the right and proper thing to do and I commend Pablo for doing that. He's even extended that to anyone who saw your video demo Martin.

That tells me that Amira is a stand up guy who has the integrity to take a hit all because you posted a misleading video demo of your effect on this thread, a video demo you shouldn't have posted.

I posted my review of Zenervelops PLUS which I feel was measured and fair. I did not suggest that I myself felt 'cheated' by you Martin. Disappointed obviously. Cheated? No.

Did I feel that the video demo was misleading? Yes I did.

Did I question the practicality of the effect based on the description in the manuscript? Yes I did.

Did I feel that even despite my issues there was some value in your effect? Yes I did.

I get the impression that you feel I 'cheated' you out of $10 because Amira offered me a refund which I accepted. I can't do anything about how you feel Martin and I believe you are being unreasonable and petty given the circumstances.

You say, "If you do not like the effect ten DO NOT BUY, I do not force anyone to buy anything."

Obviously you cannot FORCE anyone to buy your effect but you did WANT people to buy your effect didn't you? Why else would you sell and promote it.

Martin I wanted to (and I did) buy your effect because I reasonably expected that I was buying the same effect shown in your video demo, namely a very convincing 'hands off' demonstration of ESP.

In your video demo you also stated that this is "An Original Idea". I thought I was buying an Original Idea and as we now know Zenervelopes PLUS is not an Original Idea. The principal idea has been previously published by others before you.

You chose to post your video demo and I did not receive the effect shown in that video demo. I was entirely justified to speak out because I felt I was misled. I accept that your intention was not to mislead anyone but that's what happened.

The impression I get from you is that you are 'annoyed' at me because the comments I made about Zenervelopes PLUS were largely (but not wholly) unfavorable.

Rather than being annoyed at me or feeling cheated by me you should perhaps feel grateful.

I'm sure you wouldn't intentionally mislead potential customers Martin.

By me highlighting the fact that your video demo was not an accurate representation of the effect you are selling I've helped you avoid accidentally misleading purchasers of Zenervelopes PLUS (i.e. your potential customers) in the future.

Rather than having a go at me Martin maybe you should be thanking me for bringing these issues to your attention.

Regards,
Lar.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5132 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-10-05 15:29, Lar wrote:
Dear Martin,

Quote:
On 2013-10-05 09:05, Martin Pons wrote:
SORRY FOR THE BAD UNDERSTOOD but it was not my intension to mislead anyone only showed you an idea of ​​presentation as I said earlier in the post, however the attitude of "LAR" achieving its mission stayed with the book and remanded him money, quie were you looking for from the start.
If you do not like the effect ten DO NOT BUY, I do not force anyone to buy anything.

On 2013-10-05 09:07, Martin Pons wrote:
For these reasons I have decided to remove the video, as it can present to confusion and my intention was never to mislead anyone, I apologize sincerely to those who have felt cheated.
On the other hand I felt cheated in my regret by LAR.

On 2013-10-05 09:09, Martin Pons wrote:
Criticism is very easy from a little constructive


I don't understand why you would feel that I 'cheated' you Martin.

I voiced my opinion that the video demo for Zenervelopes PLUS was not an accurate representation of the effect described in the manuscript.

You have accepted the fact that the video demo was misleading, you apologized to purchasers of your effect (like me) who may have done so based in part on the video demo and you took the video down. This was the right and proper thing to do and I commend you for doing that.

Before I posted my review of your effect I contacted Pablo Amira PRIVATELY and voiced my concerns and issues with Zenervelopes PLUS. I did not request a refund from Pablo. Pablo offered me a refund which I accepted. He offered me a refund because he agreed with the points I raised with him. Offering a refund was the right and proper thing to do and I commend Pablo for doing that. He's even extended that to anyone who saw your video demo Martin.

That tells me that Amira is a stand up guy who has the integrity to take a hit all because you posted a misleading video demo of your effect on this thread, a video demo you shouldn't have posted.

I posted my review of Zenervelops PLUS which I feel was measured and fair. I did not suggest that I myself felt 'cheated' by you Martin. Disappointed obviously. Cheated? No.

Did I feel that the video demo was misleading? Yes I did.

Did I question the practicality of the effect based on the description in the manuscript? Yes I did.

Did I feel that even despite my issues there was some value in your effect? Yes I did.

I get the impression that you feel I 'cheated' you out of $10 because Amira offered me a refund which I accepted. I can't do anything about how you feel Martin and I believe you are being unreasonable and petty given the circumstances.

You say, "If you do not like the effect ten DO NOT BUY, I do not force anyone to buy anything."

Obviously you cannot FORCE anyone to buy your effect but you did WANT people to buy your effect didn't you? Why else would you sell and promote it.

Martin I wanted to (and I did) buy your effect because I reasonably expected that I was buying the same effect shown in your video demo, namely a very convincing 'hands off' demonstration of ESP.

In your video demo you also stated that this is "An Original Idea". I thought I was buying an Original Idea and as we now know Zenervelopes PLUS is not an Original Idea. The principal idea has been previously published by others before you.

You chose to post your video demo and I did not receive the effect shown in that video demo. I was entirely justified to speak out because I felt I was misled. I accept that your intention was not to mislead anyone but that's what happened.

The impression I get from you is that you are 'annoyed' at me because the comments I made about Zenervelopes PLUS were largely (but not wholly) unfavorable.

Rather than being annoyed at me or feeling cheated by me you should perhaps feel grateful.

I'm sure you wouldn't intentionally mislead potential customers Martin.

By me highlighting the fact that your video demo was not an accurate representation of the effect you are selling I've helped you avoid accidentally misleading purchasers of Zenervelopes PLUS (i.e. your potential customers) in the future.

Rather than having a go at me Martin maybe you should be thanking me for bringing these issues to your attention.

Regards,
Lar.


Laurence

Thanks for clarifying your point of view, completely acceptable.

Also thanks for letting other interested know that although the core method shown on "Zenervelope Plus" isn't original as we discover during the previous investigation, the utilization and the added ideas gave the product justification to be out there (at least on my perspective).


Regarding the problem with the video of Martin´s Zenervelope, from now the video cant be associated with this new release due the fact that isn't online.


So the interested in this offering can read the blurb, the opinions of other and decide.
Obviously I am always open to conversation, preferably on private.

Thanks for the understanding. This type of things can happen. The most important factor in my opinion is solve this issues with respect and proper attitude Smile


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Martin Pons
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Martin Pons
Sorry , I think it was a bad drafting , as I said above, I felt that bone MARTIN defrauds PONS LAR Lar from the beginning because I wanted to , or seek to have the zennervelope ( hope you do not misunderstand ) you buy in the form of pre sale , supporting the launch of the ebook and a video which had no bad intension is felt cheated .
That by his attitude of being ripped off, we returned the money waiting to be happy with us to not have problems with anyone .
We like that his mission was to support the launch of the ebook and was accomplished from the beginning and we feel that estafamos to Lar .
WE FEEL THAT NO scammed by LAR .
I think that here was when I read my post wrong , I apologize , as you can see I asked public and privately apologize because my intension is not to generate disputes with anyone.
I think my poor drafting ustede caused him more angry is that many times I write in English as if you were writing in Spanish and how to drafting changes a lot .
Sorry again martin
Pd when I referred you to its mission is to support people to take new material that I meant
Martin Pons
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Martin Pons
And what I meant where I say do not force anyone to buy in ebook I am referring to the part that says you do not waste your money, did not mean it as offensive not defensive.
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
Thanks for clearing that up Martin.

I understand what you're saying; sometimes things get 'lost in translation', no hard feelings.

Best wishes,
Lar.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Group hug!

It's nice when things can be sorted out like gentlemen rather than the way some of these issues end up.
A refreshing change.
Nice work guys.

Steve
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
870 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
I like this and want to use it, but I will need to learn how to do the necessary work before I can perform this. That really should have been described for us in the instructions, because without it most of us will never actually use this.

If I were to attempt to do the work on my own, without any help, I know that it would never fly by any spectators.

So I'm going to need an arts and crafts video from you, Pablo.

Also, I cannot see how this could ever work using a business card as described in the "Emotional Business" presentation. I don't think that there would be enough room on the card to do all of the necessary work. I don't think that you could possibly differentiate between the circle card work and the square card work. Maybe I'm wrong about that, though.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5132 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 14:24, Jack Straw wrote:
I like this and want to use it, but I will need to learn how to do the necessary work before I can perform this. That really should have been described for us in the instructions, because without it most of us will never actually use this.

If I were to attempt to do the work on my own, without any help, I know that it would never fly by any spectators.

So I'm going to need an arts and crafts video from you, Pablo.

Also, I cannot see how this could ever work using a business card as described in the "Emotional Business" presentation. I don't think that there would be enough room on the card to do all of the necessary work. I don't think that you could possibly differentiate between the circle card work and the square card work. Maybe I'm wrong about that, though.


Jack: I can understand the written explanation isn't enough for some readers. For that I offer a video. I will do it during this week.
In there I will cover all details to leave all those questions cover, I hope Smile

I will show my set of "Emotional Business" as well.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5132 Posts

Profile of Amirá
The companion video is ready Smile

I will send the link to all buyers. Hope that this helps


Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Zenervelope Plus: An impossible ESP Test (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL