The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Imperistan from Holland new member. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
Hello everybody,

I'm the newest member on forum (at the moment Smile). My real name is Michiel Koers, I'm from Holland, and I'm 15 years old. My english is not very good, so don't be angry if I make mistakes. Smile

Greetings, Imperistan
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Imperistan,

Welcome to the Café! You needn't worry about your english mistakes as the Café has members from over 80 countries worldwide! We're lucky to have grammar host that will correct any grammar mistakes that you make so never hesitate to post or ask questions. Lots of friendly people here will always be available to assist with questions too.

You may find the forum after this one to be of interest to you - New to Magic. It list a great many books or vids which will assist you on your magic quest depending on where your interest lies.

Have fun and glad you are here! Smile
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Welcome imperistan!

Don't worry abut your english, l'm norwegian myself, and write all kinds of wierd combinations here, but the members here will treat you with respect, and answer all your questions, remember to look on top post ogf each topic to see if that is the place to post your question, or else it gets ^^moved^^( had this happen to me a couple of times).

Good luck!

best
-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Imperistan Smile Smile Smile
It my real pleasure to welcome a youngmaninterseted in magic. I have many students at your age so I really know how curious you can be. You will learn here a lot provided that you ask often, there is always somebody who may answer it. Do not worry about your English. Most of Us are not native speakers-like me...Please pull up a chair and have a cup of Turkish coffee with milk on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Imperistan from Holland new member. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL