The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » A whole career in one book! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
My very good friend (and teacher) Ron is offering just about everything from his career as a ventriloquist in a limited edition book, thought I’d let you Café dudes know!
Magically, Walt
-----------------------------------

CAREER FOR SALE!

Hi Vents, As Ron Coulter and Sid Star (who’ve been a performing team for almost 60 years) Sid and I have assembled
11 routines,
4 vent/actor full plays and
2 complete shows together in one publication for you.

We are offering our entire career.
Many of you have purchased plays and/or scripts from our website.
It would cost you over $500 to buy everything in this collection.
Now you can have it all …without copyright restrictions.

“The Coulter and Star Performance Collection”

The good news; 60 years of ventriloquial fun for your use.
189 pages, large 8.5 X ll inch size at $55 plus $10 to ship.
The bad news; only 20 copies.

Send me an email to check availability and we’ll send you a sample PDF file
with the cover art, contents and mailing address.

Have fun, we have.
Ron of
Coulter and Star ventriloquists
http://www.CoulterandStar.com

Email: ron@coulterandstar.com
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
I finished reading the “Coulter and Star Performance Collection” and it’s a more impressive and practical book than I’d even imagined!

There are entire one-act plays for Vent and friend, quick routines for any and all occasions, and fun teasers. Ron covers a wide range of topics and subjects to fit your style.

The book’s routines range from the funny, to the hilarious, to the poignant, to the dramatic, to the meaningful, and even a “Twilight Zone” feel. Ron’s sense of humor is immense and writing style clear-cut.

This volume indeed appears the fruits of a ripe 60 year career, and I can’t imagine there’s be a vent out there, newbie or an old pro, who would not find clever, usable material…

Finally, the book is in a large print format with a lot of space between the lines, so the pieces are easy to read and learn. I give it Five Stars, it’s rare you find a treasure trove like this!

Magically, Walt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » A whole career in one book! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL