The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Making Mind Reading Look Real by Luke Jermay (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Stumbled accross this on penguin.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3726

The difference between a master mind reader and a beginner is that while the beginner can do a quick "trick" the master leaves audiences feeling like they've had a supernatural experience.

See why top pros, from Derren Brown to Criss Angel, have worked with Luke Jermay. The advice Luke shares on this DVD is something that is not available in any other place. Luke teaches some of the most powerful mentalism effects of all time, along with his personal techniques for creating believable mind reading.

Finally you'll go to the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood and watch Luke put these techniques to work in front of a real audience. Don't miss this opportunity to see one of the world's most gifted mentalist perform and teach some of his favorite effects.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This looks really good. And it features a full show at the Magic Castle ( watching a Pro perform live is always an education ).

Thanks Blindside785!
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Starting to add mentalism to my acts. This is going on my wish list. Thanks, Blindside785 for sharing that.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
It would be nice to see a few more reviews.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I will have a look at this one, thanks for the link.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
Starting to add mentalism to my acts. This is going on my wish list. Thanks, Blindside785 for sharing that.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2013-09-25 15:12, dduane wrote:

It requires lots of tatoos to be effective. Smile

J
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
No problem, gentlemen.

I have gotten together some great and practical mentalist products this year, I'm pretty new to mentalism in my opinion. Knowing how to do mentalism is different than applying the methods within a presentation.

I've had some good practice with performing PB 60, Lookout wallet drawing dupe, Phoenix prophecy. I love how mentalism plays, this DVD has some value for me.
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
I just watched this DVD and it is filled with ideas and tips. Luke is the man and really knows his stuff.

If you are new to mentalism or have been doing it for years, you will find ideas on the DVD that will help you.

The live performance he gives at the Castle is worth the price alone.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2013-09-26 11:59, S-Branham wrote:
I just watched this DVD and it is filled with ideas and tips. Luke is the man and really knows his stuff.

If you are new to mentalism or have been doing it for years, you will find ideas on the DVD that will help you.

The live performance he gives at the Castle is worth the price alone.
Thanks for reporting back on it, what effects does he go over?
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
Luke teaches:

-How getting a simple peek at a selected card can be presented as something amazing.

- Using a deck of cards to read someone's mind.

-Tips that will make your book test an experience they won't forget.

-How to give cold readings using Luke's "marked deck system."

-Luke finally tips what he calls "The obvious distraction", a cold reading secret he has kept for years.

Like I said before, his performance at the Castle was amazing...I watched it twice.

and so much more...
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I'd have paid $19.95 just to watch his full Magic Castle act. It's amazing for that price he also teaches you what S-Branham listed.

Zombie
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2013-09-26 01:38, Blindside785 wrote:
No problem, gentlemen.

I have gotten together some great and practical mentalist products this year, I'm pretty new to mentalism in my opinion. Knowing how to do mentalism is different than applying the methods within a presentation.

I've had some good practice with performing PB 60, Lookout wallet drawing dupe, Phoenix prophecy. I love how mentalism plays, this DVD has some value for me.

Blindside, good luck with your journey exploring mentalism. You have accomplished the first step and recognizing that it is very different than magic
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I allready ordered it at Penguin:)

Can't wait to get it. I allredy know for sure, this is a must have
for every serious Mentalism Performer. Luke is a Master of his kind
and everything he puts out is Gold.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Looks amazing, hope to get this soon too. Smile

Thanks for the recommendation!

Andreu.

:firedevil:
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Luke is amazing. I like his style and own lots of his works. I will be picking this up.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
My order is in!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Penguin sent me a video showing mine being packed!
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Oh no. Did it look like a Pandora's box?
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2013-09-27 15:14, Zombie Magic wrote:
Penguin sent me a video showing mine being packed!

Saw mine too, mine shipped yesterday so I could possibly have it tomorrow, takes 2-3 days for them to send it up here usually.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Making Mind Reading Look Real by Luke Jermay (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL