The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » youdo voodoo youdoo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
I have also made a voodoo doll, it was DEAD simple get a piece of card and draw the outline of a man, cut it out, then wrap twine around till you can no longer see the card, then for more fun melt bits of candle wax on to the poppit and drop bits of powdered incense on. I also have a long hat pin which is aged using the time honoured tradition of leaving in the rain to rust.
all I need now is some routines.
Actually I have just thought of one do you have a swami? Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Are you thinking of a picture of the doll? The spectator puts a pin in the real doll and, using the swami, the picture has a mark at the same place.
Or you could gaff the doll like an Okito pencil, so that it rises in your hand. (Bruce Kalver sells a rising straw doll on his page, Top Hat Productions.)
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Thanks Peter, I actually have the straw doll but I am trying to think of something more sinister, but yes that is pretty much the idea with the swami. Smile
Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
Mary Tomich at Thaumysta Magic has a couple of voodoo routines available. She has a new one called Mark of the Zombie. Check her website for ideas.
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » youdo voodoo youdoo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL