The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cog - Real mind reading? (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3882 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I agree with Jeff. Who cares if it's limited or not. Within 3 months, few will remember this and of the many that bought it while it was hot, very few will ever use it. So the few that master it will still be in rarified air.
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
426 Posts

Profile of daver
@Sean - I actually thought if that, but it's not my work, and it's a little dicey for my ethically because I'm not ursurping the creator.

@reignofsound - Exactly. I thought there was valuable discussion going on that people who were investing the time into it wuld/should benefit from, but we would not have know it was kinda dead because we can't see it ;-)

I would love to have some discussion with users of COG tho. I might just try to start something going knowing that this "exclusive" group got so exclusive no one was in it Smile Maybe if Ben opened it up, it would become what it could be...
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
Neb
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Neb
How is everyone getting on with this?

I've been doing it at most gigs for a month now. I feel I am making progress, I can usually get the colour and close to the value, but sometimes get a surprise on the suit.

Have had it right a number of times, but equally wrong a great number too! Smile
wolfwaldbauer
View Profile
New user
Milan, Italy
71 Posts

Profile of wolfwaldbauer
Got it.
Ben's service was very rapid.
Now I'll start reading it and then I'll try it out.
Only then I'll report on my progresses and ideas.
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
819 Posts

Profile of e-man
Thank you Ben.
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Ulrich
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Ulrich
Ben provided me one of the finest customer service I have ever had. I had the problem with one of the phases of "real mind reading" and he explained me exactly what I was doing wrong and guided me on the right path.

On the effect; what can I say, it is one of the best impromptu mentalism out there, once you got it down, you are always ready to perform this miracle.

Blessings
Ulrich
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
920 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Last night I had a perfect moment to perform this..

One of my coworkers found out I was a mentalist, and as soon as I pulled out my cards getting ready to do an ACAAN, she pulled out a card immediately and held it close to her. She asked, "Alright Mr. Mentalist.. What is it?"

I don't think she quite expected me to respond by performing COG and correctly guessing the card! She nearly crapped her pants! Lol!

Love it!
Jaypadilla720
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Jaypadilla720
I just learned about cog, is it still available? I'm ready to purchase this right now.
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
926 Posts

Profile of muse
I found this very interesting, a short text but with a lot of good ideas. As well as thumbs up for the content, it is great looking little booklet. The only negative is that, having put so much work into refining the ideas and the lovely graphics, it seems that no-one checked the spelling or grammar, which give an amateur feel to it.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Is this still available, cant see it on Ellusionists web site..?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2489 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
No, it was discontinued some time ago. You'll have to find it on the second hand market, probably. Could also try contacting Seward to see if he knows where any copies may be.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cog - Real mind reading? (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL